Erm.... Romain has gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Can anybody help or have any idea, why, that the past few posts that I have submitted, have not appeared on any threads?? Very frustrating!! They seem to have vanished in thin air
RampantDuke

EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:12 pm Can anybody help or have any idea, why, that the past few posts that I have submitted, have not appeared on any threads?? Very frustrating!! They seem to have vanished in thin air
Sorry Essex Dagger. They were removed by the new owners as part of their ongoing cost cutting/asset stripping exercises. I believe that your posts were sent to Maidstone's forum on a free transfer.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Daggerfrom70s

Does seem a bit strange that the club manager would sell the top goalscorer. Goal not exactly abundant !! Just read the the club page. All very amicable.
SUSSEX DAGGER

RampantDuke wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:04 pm Are the new owners nothing but asset strippers? This is not making any sense. I would suggest that we all go next Friday night and demand some kind of answers.
No only giving away

Beer they cant sell

Dinners that nobody wants after the Sponsor was lost

A Stiker who despite his best efforts could not score as 5 goals in 38 appearances proves.

Hardly asset stripping
EssexDagger!

Haha... I thought it would be only a matter of time!!

Thanks R.D.

At least we now know why we are all getting a free drink before the Harrogate game, the money we are able to save on our best player/top scorer wages buys us miserable lot a free pint before we get dealt a hiding from those national league newcomers

Free pint over national league status any day :eh:
RampantDuke wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm
EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:12 pm Can anybody help or have any idea, why, that the past few posts that I have submitted, have not appeared on any threads?? Very frustrating!! They seem to have vanished in thin air
Sorry Essex Dagger. They were removed by the new owners as part of their ongoing cost cutting/asset stripping exercises. I believe that your posts were sent to Maidstone's forum on a free transfer.
ThatRoundThing

Looks like changes in playing personal are soon. Blanchfield loaned to Lowestoft for a month. Romain tweeted that he was as good as told incoming players may affect his position in the team.
I am optimistic that player quality may soon be about to improve.
EssexDagger!

That’s a fair enough statement from Romain, but would rather some of the other s**** in the squad was moved on before him...
Reynolds,Kandi,Adeloye,Leighton to name only 4

ThatRoundThing wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:43 pm Looks like changes in playing personal are soon. Blanchfield loaned to Lowestoft for a month. Romain tweeted that he was as good as told incoming players may affect his position in the team.
Diggerthedog

EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:46 pm That’s a fair enough statement from Romain, but would rather some of the other s**** in the squad was moved on before him...
Reynolds,Kandi,Adeloye,Leighton to name only 4

ThatRoundThing wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:43 pm Looks like changes in playing personal are soon. Blanchfield loaned to Lowestoft for a month. Romain tweeted that he was as good as told incoming players may affect his position in the team.
Money is a factor, Romain was here where the Hopkin gravy train was steaming along assume all the others are a lot cheaper and him going free’s up enough to sign a new striker.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thought we had a chance of sneaking it tomorrow, cant see it now but if we did whats the odds his replacement will be cup tied ?

May look a very silly time to off load him at 5.50 tomorrow.
Dagdale

Terrible timing again and surely can't make out why of all the players Romain first? Us the supporters well talk about tearing us down over the last few years, but seriously believe something could well be in the air and somehow should hold firm and push out that extra little bit. Blimey the Wood must be having a field day!
HGDagger

What is going on at this club? Deserve to go down the way it's conducted its business
Auntie Merge

Not of my doing. Are you sure you pressed submit and not reset.. i’ve done it myself sometimes. :ninja:
Dagger83

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm Thought we had a chance of sneaking it tomorrow, cant see it now but if we did whats the odds his replacement will be cup tied ?

Come on now. We go in to the game expecting nothing. Losing tomorrow would not be because of this one transfer. Let's at least see who (if anyone) we bring in before the next league game before we judge this decision.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
A S dagger97

Dagger83 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:37 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm Thought we had a chance of sneaking it tomorrow, cant see it now but if we did whats the odds his replacement will be cup tied ?

Come on now. We go in to the game expecting nothing. Losing tomorrow would not be because of this one transfer. Let's at least see who (if anyone) we bring in before the next league game before we judge this decision.
^^^This
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
ARNU

Wonder if cheek and whitely are coming back ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !