New seats.. Same squad

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Ally Fraser

So the club has wasted money on replacing Carling and Family Stand seats, instead of spending on players. You’d never think we was in a relegation battle.
NBDag

Are seats and players mutually exclusive?
RayleighDagger1986

At a cost of what?
I mean, this cannot be cheap. 1000 seats. Both supply and labour must be at least £10 per seat or maybe more.
ThatRoundThing

This Trinity Sports Holding won’t F about, replacing seats is chicken feed to their wealth. They are not a local used car salesman.

I suspect they are railroading most, if not all decisions surrounding the club.
I have been critical of the 2 board members getting most criticism from fans and forums, but I really think that Peter, Craig etc are capable of improving this club and we will definitely be in this league next season and we will steadily grow next season.

I expect some change or something of interest almost monthly until the end of the season. Optimism.. not needed, Excited.... yes very much...
Dagger83

Oh look, a thread having a whinge. The day must have a 'y' in it.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

Why shouldn't we have new seats ? If I'm gonna keep watching I might as well be comfortable. We're used to having a crap team at least give us some decent facilities to watch conference south footy. We should be happy theiyre doing the place up.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

I imagine the new seats were given a priority because they appear in photographs/publicity, and they stop the club looking run down.

By doing so, the club looks better and more visually pleasing to returning supporters and potential sponsors.

It might seem a small thing but as the new owners have seen the club with fresh eyes, it obviously was very important to them
that this was done.
ARNU

Roof, roof , roof !!!
BB-Dagger

ARNU wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:42 pm Roof, roof , roof !!!
Sounds like my dog!
Mike the Dagger

There seriously is nothing that some of our fans cannot find a way to moan at is there?

The ground will look better, less run down. The investors are looking to build a place that is more welcoming and attractive. Yes the team is important but this is part of them showing that they are in for the long haul.
ARNU

It's what you'd do if you bought a new house, tear out all the old decor and do it up to your liking. I'm not saying the ground is that bad but it's not Wembley is it. I hope these people put my roof on, then we can watch all the moaners petition to tear it down lol !
Sagres

Trinity Sports Holdings tweeted:
The new seats are part of long term ground improvements our group has planned for Victoria Road. With that said, we are 100% focused on investing ON the pitch. Have been working day and night to do so. We agree our position in the table as of today is unacceptable! Stay tuned...