Granddad

When is the replay?
IanC

This Tuesday gramps
Auntie Merge

wow indeed.
Anyone know what the attendance was?
Jackalope

408 according to the FA website. More Daggers than BW.
Alan

Great comeback - haven’t celebrated a goal like that equaliser for some time.

What on earth Justham was doing for the penalty, I don’t know. I also don’t know why so many of our supporters were berating the ref for giving it - it was nailed on.

Nunn needs to spend this week practicing crossing. Reynolds was bloody awful. Munns looks the best player in the squad - hungry for the ball and positive.

Turning point?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Last time we came from two down we made it to Everton in the 3rd round. SO could well be a turning point.
Alan

Hmmmm. That season didn’t pan out too well.
RayleighDagger1986

Can anyone explain to me how Mullins is a starter ahead of Adeloye. Shocking Mullins was today. Never wins a header.
And I would start with the team that finished today on Tuesday. Maybe Gordon for Harfield but that looked a better shape and tactically as well
NBDag

I don’t get it with Adeloye not starting more. He constantly makes himself a problem, even if he doesn’t score. He simply must start on Tuesday if his fitness allows it. Anyone know why Bellamy was dropped?
RampantDuke

Best 6 minutes of the season so far. Shame we were so ineffective for the first 87. Our first proper shot came after we were 2-0 down! Better than a defeat though.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dagdale

How did we wangle that? Think RD's got it spot on , it was a really uninteresting affair and there's me thinking how bad it was at Gateshead! But to be fair the Wood didn't look that interested either and a team again has capitalized on our mistakes and should have won it outright far earlier. At least bringing on Tomi and Jack Munns was a saving grace and for us poor hearty souls who didn't leave early what a great finish to witness, Tomi took the penalty splendidly and I think it was Pennell who rifled it to give us still a numbered ball. How many of us leaving said 'could this turn our season now? Great weather shame on a shockingly low crowd.
NickMurphy

Wasn’t there today but that is a terrific fight back. Hopefully this is something we can build on - starting on Tuesday night.