21%
No its not his fault the players arnt good
23%
Not sure
6%

Total votes: 48
NBDag

stanton101 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:55 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm Stanton 10 games unbeaten run on this League aint hard just look the bang average teams that have acheived it over the past few seasins
We were close to it at the start of the last season.
Agreed.
But what is all this speculation about players coming in?
Is there some truth behind it, or is it the usual crap being banded about?
Twitter just announced that two will come later today. If one is Lokko then I will not be impressed.
ThatRoundThing

stanton101 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:55 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm Stanton 10 games unbeaten run on this League aint hard just look the bang average teams that have acheived it over the past few seasins
We were close to it at the start of the last season.
Agreed.
But what is all this speculation about players coming in?
Is there some truth behind it, or is it the usual crap being banded about?

Some Twitter activity suggesting an announcement later today.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Surely you are not surprised ?

Lot of angry Daggers out there who no longer accept that having a Club to support is the main thing. That was the call remember when things looked bleak only 4 months ago.

The appointment of Taylor was greeted with equal apllause ,but it did not take long for the reality of the situation to go out the window.

Our current posistion is one that was only to be expected,well it was by most ,and,hardly comes as a surprise

They were not going to face a fans forum tomorrow night without any positive news were they ? this has been kept back for that purpose.
EssexDagger!

Can’t see Lokko returning, he just welcomed a new signing from Bromley to Dover this afternoon on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kevlokko1/status/10 ... 04098?s=21
DevonDagger

I think the Lokko talk has come solely from the fact he paid a visit to the ground on Tuesday to see a match. Jamar Loza was there too apparently, but he only just a couple weeks ago signed for Woking on loan so I don't think that he will be coming.

With two defenders signed today, surely this rules out Lokko completely.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Now we have more loans then a third world Country how many are we allowed to use at anyone time
Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:49 pm Now we have more loans then a third world Country how many are we allowed to use at anyone time
Not sure, but I remember Hereford United getting promoted to league one with the majority of their team being loanies...

The very next season they got relegated due to the loanies going back to their parent club
SUSSEX DAGGER

So any of you fickle lot want to change their vote..

It's,always,been about a bit of money!
NBDag

Pretty sure our fans have good enough memories to know what happened last time we won two on the bounce.

All about the money? Arguably all about playing a right back at right back, a midfielder in midfield, and starting our best players elsewhere.
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 pm So any of you fickle lot want to change their vote..

Don't get carried away. It's a good start.
And no, I haven't changed my mind.
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 pm So any of you fickle lot want to change their vote..

Don't get carried away. It's a good start.
And no, I haven't changed my mind.
Not getting carried away Stanton. Could not make it tonight but it did not sound as comfatable 2nd half like,it did at Half Time. Listening to it we still give the ball away far to cheaply which will be punished by the better teams you would fear.

Big test Saturday on a plastic pitch, be interesting to see if the confidence gained by the last two results can carry us through a game that this tome last week we would have been dreading.
stanton101

Big test Saturday on a plastic pitch, be interesting to see if the confidence gained by the last two results can carry us through a game that this tome last week we would have been dreading.
[/quote]

Agreed.
Personally I hate that place, one poxy hole.
With a pitch to match.
We'll do well to knick a point, but that'll do us.
Alan

NBDag wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:39 pm Pretty sure our fans have good enough memories to know what happened last time we won two on the bounce.

All about the money? Arguably all about playing a right back at right back, a midfielder in midfield, and starting our best players elsewhere.
McQueen was a fullback before joining us.
Pondfield Dagger

Taylor starting romain nearly every game, new owners come in, see romain is shite, they get rid of him, all of a sudden we improve....
lupins

If you believe that is the type of owner they are or the Manager we have then I think you are so far wrong
Last edited by lupins on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.