23%
Not sure
6%

Total votes: 48
daggerfirst

Worst game at Viccy Road for years.
Time for Taylor to go?
BB-Dagger

Wasn’t there a “Taylor in Taylor out” thread a week or so ago?
Or are we going Brexitesque and keep voting until the required results are achieved?
I’m not sure replacing the manager is the answer, who in their right mind would want to come here and manage this shower of shite.
daggerfirst

we’rent there loads of aplications for the manager role. We’ve got some cash now. Taylor is not a manager, hates criticism. We are relegated if he stays.
Richie

I'd probably give him another week.

If there's no signs of life after Sutton, I'd make the change and give the new gaffer 2 weeks to get his ideas across/players in before Fylde.
Chigwellian

I've just listened to the interview on the barking & DGenhM post... he has definitely lost the plot .. he has to go

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... -1-5749263
ARNU

His team are shite,give him some decent players I think.I am a bit disturbed by his attack on that interviewer though.It was a fair question.Youve sold our best and hardest working player Romain,surely he owes us an explanation.Should have played me up front last night at least Id have an excuse for being shit( I aint that bad to be fair).
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DevonDagger

You only have to listen to Angelo's interview to realise it's exceptionally unlikely Taylor will be leaving or sacked. When asked why he's joined the Daggers, his reason was clear - to work under Taylor again.

We need some reinforcements, and it's appears Peter is being given the chance to make the choice of who those players are. Why they would proceed to sack him now would be utterly bizarre. Judging by the last year or two - perhaps he will be gone by tomorrow then. :grin:

I'm sure we all wish Peter success with us and to get it right in the end. He does appear to be a genuine guy who had good intentions when joining us when most would have turned their back immediately. This doesn't mean he's immune to criticism though, so I was disappointed to hear his reaction in the interview last night and hope he looks upon this with regret. Not to make excuse but he like us, must be really frustrated and concerned with what we're seeing on the field, I hope this response was a byproduct of that rather than a poor show of character.
NBDag

DevonDagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:00 pm You only have to listen to Angelo's interview to realise it's exceptionally unlikely Taylor will be leaving or sacked. When asked why he's joined the Daggers, his reason was clear - to work under Taylor again.
People keep saying they come here to work for him. In this instance I think there may be some truth to it. But in all these other times it’s been used I’d love to know what other clubs where in the running for these players when Taylor has given us that advantage? Who else wanted McQueen, Reynolds, Leighton etc? I can’t help but feel like this could just be a line fed to us so we think “wow we have such a catch with this manager”.
stanton101

BB-Dagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 am Wasn’t there a “Taylor in Taylor out” thread a week or so ago?
Or are we going Brexitesque and keep voting until the required results are achieved?
I’m not sure replacing the manager is the answer, who in their right mind would want to come here and manage this shower of shite.
Three other teams have recently decided enough is enough and took the plunge.
If the owners offered a decent package I'm sure we'd get someone in with different ideas and give ourselves a fighting chance of survival.
It was clear early doors that despite this teams lack of ability they were willing to put in a shift and with a bit of luck got a few more points on the board by sheer hard work.
But now it seems to me with the constant changes being made by the manager, they've simply thrown the towel in.
Let's face it, he has lost the dressing room and when you already have a team that's struggling, the game is up.
Perhaps when Tim Howard's season is finished in the states he can bring over some of his squad to help us out, under a new manager of course.
Dagdale

This is a tricky one, I know he has not kicked a ball for us yet but watching the Balanta Interview he's saying Peter Taylor here was a contribution toward him coming, this player is class for this level and obviously one or two others of his similar ability would be a massive help, its very strange we now have a set of players who seem to bury their heads in the sand as the referee starts a game, watching them early season this wasn't at all the case. Very concerned that the dreaded gap is already beyond us with teams from 12th down to 19 going to start jumping into gear I really can see it, whatever problems a club has had 9 measly points out of 48 is not on! Harrogate game's got to be the ultimatum
Diggerthedog

Taylor is nothing more than a name now, it’s been about over 10 years since he managed and was successful. People say he is a decent coach but not a manager, that is now not even true as he has a young squad that can’t even pass 5 yards to each other.

It’s so easy for a new player to answer the question with the answer he came because of Taylor, hardly going to say I came as were fighting for a title or it’s a huge club.

Like someone said the other clubs around us have forced a change and we sit around hoping things will turn out ok, no surprise as we still have the same MD who kept Burnett on. Awaits Taylor being offered a new contract.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So it appears that Mr Taylor is a bad Manager for Dagenham and Redbridge, that appears the opinion of most who have contributes to this post.

Did anybody ask Mr Belanta who will be joining him ,because there is no way in this World thst he has rocked up here without a guarantee that there will be more coming in.

Perhaps we could also ask Romain Eilliott as to what potential new signings made,him feel that he would not get a look in once these signings are made. You would think that if Angelo is as good as Benson and Cureton combined Romain Elliott would still walk into this team when he is compared to what else we currently have on current form.

No doubt all will be revealed before Friday night's fans forum,signings held back to appease you currently angry Daggers.

Anyhow my question is after our strengthened team is revealed and on the back of that we go on say a 10 game unbeaten run does the poor Manager suddenly become a good one.?

Or is it simply a case you can't polish a turd .
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm So it appears that Mr Taylor is a bad Manager for Dagenham and Redbridge, that appears the opinion of most who have contributes to this post.

Did anybody ask Mr Belanta who will be joining him ,because there is no way in this World thst he has rocked up here without a guarantee that there will be more coming in.

Perhaps we could also ask Romain Eilliott as to what potential new signings made,him feel that he would not get a look in once these signings are made. You would think that if Angelo is as good as Benson and Cureton combined Romain Elliott would still walk into this team when he is compared to what else we currently have on current form.

No doubt all will be revealed before Friday night's fans forum,signings held back to appease you currently angry Daggers.

Anyhow my question is after our strengthened team is revealed and on the back of that we go on say a 10 game unbeaten run does the poor Manager suddenly become a good one.?

Or is it simply a case you can't polish a turd .
10 game unbeaten run, you've been at the bleach again.
In all honesty though, it's a no from me, sooner or later we'll end up in the cack.
Just like John still, too old, too set in his ways and definitely should stick to coaching or failing that, retire altogether.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Stanton 10 games unbeaten run on this League aint hard just look the bang average teams that have acheived it over the past few seasins
We were close to it at the start of the last season.
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm Stanton 10 games unbeaten run on this League aint hard just look the bang average teams that have acheived it over the past few seasins
We were close to it at the start of the last season.
Agreed.
But what is all this speculation about players coming in?
Is there some truth behind it, or is it the usual crap being banded about?