Yyeeessss

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Get in there
Sagres

We are staying up!
Diggerthedog

Great win and puts Dover right down there. Sounded like we held on again second half but who cares how we win at this stage.

Get yourself to Sutton on Saturday to get right behind them.
Dagger83

It's amazing the difference 4 days can make. Lose the two matches and we'd be bottom. Now we've won we're out of the relegation zone and full of hope. It's a funny old game.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

Taylor out !!

Oops sorry I thought I was Auntie Merge for a moment lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Too right digger, that's how to keep the momentum going and what they'll need as our record at Sutton isn't too sharp, great win again and sounds like Manny our CB is what we've really needed and sounded like his linking up with Ben Goodliffe a treat. Justham tip top form again.
RM1Dagger

ARNU wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 pm Taylor out !!

Oops sorry I thought I was Auntie Merge for a moment lol!
Makes you laugh doesn't it but to be fair to her she wasn't the worst offender. As a few of us pointed out PT was doing his best with a poor team - I still think there's plenty to do and Braintree have picked up too but just goes to show what a couple of decent signings can make.

Remember being told we should follow Dover's example and make a change?
Now the SE27 Dagger
IanC

Jesus Maidenheads goal difference as well shot up,13 goals in 2 games that’s gonna hurt.
Schoolboy error tonight no sub keeper after the sending off.They are starting to slide again which is great for us,either that or they are concentrating too much in the Pompey cup game.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Could not make it tonight but tonight's result at least ended a difficult day on a good note.

Did manage to listen to the entire game and sounds like our luck has turned . Them hitting the woodwork three times in the second half and the amount of times the ball was given away was a cause of concearn to not only the Commentator .
Two very good results but like Saturday and so often in the past the half time oranges seemed to have had something in them. Be interesting to hear the thoughts of those that went.
Oxhead

I was there, soulless ground, thought we managed the game well, yes they hit the woodwork but never really put us under too much pressure. Centre backs were excellent but still need someone in midfield to run the game
Alan

Weren’t 2 of the woodwork strikes down to saves/blocks diverting goalbound shots not the post rather than simply them missing the target? That’s great defending, not luck.
Richie

I went last night and tbh, I'm not sure what to think.

We were okay, but far from brilliant. Probably deserved a one goal lead at half-time but 2 flattered us. And second half they were on top but not exactly banging the door down.

Back four were very good, can't fault any of them. Whilst Phipps and to a lesser extent Robinson I didn't really notice. That can be looked at as good and also bad I guess.

Tomi's goal was very well taken, he's our best option going forward IMO.

He and Balanta both went off injured towards the end, but neither looked too serious.
Diggerthedog

http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/mat ... /1-3613935 - Highlights, what a save from Justham and Header/block by Goodliffe.
dagger4eva

Agreed that last night was a bit of a weird one.

We seemed very well drilled, organised and resolute. Defended for our lives at times with several last ditch blocks, but yet went in 2 nil up at Half Time without really ever having got going. Tomi's goal was an absolute peach - astounds me that it was ever thought he was worth dropping for Mullins.

Second half shaded it although I never got the feeling Dover were going to score.

6 points from 6 out of two very tough games is a great return, and just at looked like we were being cut adrift, have really clawed ourselves back within touching distance of a few more teams. It can be of little coincidence that this has come immediately following what appear to be 3 quality signings. Onwards and upwards for sure BUT there is still a lot of hard work for the team to come!!
Kevin

Fantastic result!!

Still very early days - but certainly a step in the right direction.

C'mon you Daggers! :thumbu: