What other new merchandise would you like to see.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Now that we had some new merchandise brought in what others items would you like ?

I wouldn`t mind a golfing umbrella, beer glass/tankard and maybe for the cold winter days ahead a full or 3/4 length waterproof coat. Could go on but lets see your ideas.
DevonDagger

I would love to see some new ‘accessory’ products. I’ve pretty much got all the ones I’d make use of.

I would definitely buy a waterproof coat, though I like the thick ones which are designed for warmth too and not those flimsy skin thin ones. They aren’t cheap normally but I think they’re worth it. I think the closest I’ve seen to this that we’ve done is the sondico jacket which lacks a hood and just generally looks a bit boring!

I wonder if they may also produce a phone case of some sort. Obviously there’s a few variances these days (like with or without a flap that covers the front) personally I use one like this

Haven’t referred to our shop site when posting this so I could be wrong but I don’t think we do any car accessories which I often find friends of mine seem to own for their respective clubs
Alan

Umbrellas are good idea, provided they are of good quality.

Mugs that are dishwasher friendly would be nice - the current ones go pink in no time at all.
Adrian

We could do with a range of dummies, rattles and teddy bears.

The club would make a fortune with them being replaced constantly as some on here throw their toys out of the pram so much.
ARNU

Never go in there often but don't remember much other than kits and scarves last time I did . Do we have a car sticker?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BB-Dagger

The problem with some of the products (IE umbrellas) is to buy quality products and have them personalised to the club is quite expensive when you have to buy 500+ to get a decent price, they then have to be sold at a price that’s going to be higher than what can be bought in the high st, and would the club sell 500 umbrellas? Finding a supplier that can do a reasonable price isn’t easy with these type of products, with China more accessible there could be opportunities but there is no guarantee of quality.
I’m no longer working in this field but know it isn’t straightforward.
Dagdale

Yeah Arnu we've had a car sticker in red ''we love the daggers' for a good few years mate, nicely displayed in me van, problem with buying merchandising as of late is most of us can't stand the grossly enlarged daggers on our crest and shore it puts off a few supporters. Coasters for hot drinks, scarves you can hang on walls without nails and take on display up motorways via vehicles and decent pens would be what I'd go for.
ThatRoundThing

Shop also used to sell a miniature red and blue barr scarf with a sucker fixing each end for mounting on glass i.e car, coach train windows. Seem to remember a car airfreshner but may be wrong on that one.
RayleighDagger1986

Polo shirts.
Retro tops ( t-shirts designed using old kits we've had)
But my gripe though is the fact that there doesnt appear to be the stock available when you go online. Never the size you need is ready to be purchased.
ThatRoundThing

Like your idea of retro tops RD1986 .Taking this one stage further, In memory and as a tribute to Dave Andrews can we have the Home Shirts of Clubs Amalgamation and/or promotion to the Football League reproduced including old club crest and to include embroidered Dave Andrews name.
NickMurphy

Retro kits would be great. Even if we had to vote on only one to reproduce.
ARNU

I did have the scarf with the suckers on it but it kept falling off.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
rebeldagger

All good ideas so far.

I'd like to see things such as oyster / travel card wallets.

Also more choice in clothing would be welcome.
dagger4eva

https://www.amara.com/products/football ... gIkp_D_BwE

I saw doormats like these at a shop in Spittlefields market - remember thinking a Victoria Road one would be quite cool and id certainly buy.
mickeyblue

We get walked over enough :rolleyes:

Something like this mate
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personalised ... 6R6YWxSLfg
but we finished 9th!