Last night’s friendly

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Did anyone go to Great Wakering?
It finished 0-0.
Apparently we were clueless but I wonder if anyone who went had a different opinion.
EssexDagger!

I have no idea of how we played, what team we put out or nothing, but I’m guessing with 2 weeks inbetween matches then surely we must of put out a strong side full of first team regulars??

But after seeing the result, I’m hoping we put out the kids or second string if a 0-0 draw was all we could manage, FRIENDLY or not, especially after Great wakering are a Isthmian League North Division side, it would be almost as embarrassing as losing to Heybridge swifts in the Essex senior cup.

Anybody got the starting XI from last night ???
Shoebury Dagger

I went last night as it's a local one for me.
Starting line up was;:
Moore
Hoyte Wright Davey (didn't recognize lb)
Reynolds Harfield Agboola Leighton
Kandi Mullings.
Scrappy game, we struggled to put more than 1 or 2 passes together. Pitch was a bit bobbly but it didn't seem to affect Wakering too much. Nothing to choose between the teams on that performance which doesn't bode well if we get any injuries to first 11.
The only plus for me on the night was Michael Agboola. Looked strong and composed. Made the odd wrong decision but looks promising. Apart from him I thought Harfield looked busy and was trying to get things going, without really creating too much. All in all, not a great showing from us.
Auntie Merge

Shoebury Dagger wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:45 pm I went last night as it's a local one for me.
Starting line up was;:
Moore
Kandi Mullings.
Scrappy game, we struggled to put more than 1 or 2 passes together. Pitch was a bit bobbly but it didn't seem to affect Wakering too much. Nothing to choose between the teams on that performance which doesn't bode well if we get any injuries to first 11.
The only plus for me on the night was Michael Agboola. Looked strong and composed. Made the odd wrong decision but looks promising. Apart from him I thought Harfield looked busy and was trying to get things going, without really creating too much. All in all, not a great showing from us.
worrying :blink:
Diggerthedog

Preparing for next season and the level of opponent we will face every week.
Alan

Shoebury Dagger wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:45 pm I went last night as it's a local one for me.
Starting line up was;:
Moore
Kandi Mullings.
Was Smith the left back, maybe?
Shoebury Dagger

I don't think so. He was a young black fella. Think his name might have been Aziz or something similar based on Terry Harris shouting instructions to him.