FA Trophy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

I will be there.
Stratford Intl to Ebbsfleet Intl is £11.70 return, 10 minutes on the train with either gold card, senior railcard or groupsave (according to the trainline) discount.
Granddad

I went by train from Stratford International last season and couldn't use my freedom pass. Plenty of parking more or less opposite the ground which is reasonably priced.
Lcbdagger

dagger4eva wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:23 pm Well the Ebbsfleet fans are certainly not happy at losing him. Lets hope their loss, is very much our gain!

Some selected comments from their forum:

"Am gutted ‘Concrete is leaving’, best central defender this season so far and last when it comes to it"

"Shame to see him go! Class act. News of a replacement according to Twitter"

"There are people who know more about the game and also more about the club than me but I'm sorry to see him go... The sort of player you only seemed to notice when he had an off day"

"Very sad to see "Concrete" go, top man and Fleet hero."

"He has served the club well and has gave his all each time he has played. Thanks Kenny for the memories.
Exactly that, you always know what you will get from Kenny, not the player you want passing the ball forward but as brave as you like and 100% effort every time."
On a long term contract for us so fascinated to see if he slots straight in today with a squad on a winning run and a clean sheet recently... unlikely to have been brought in to sit on the bench until January when one of the starting 2 leave us.

Agree that we could still do with a central midfielder and a right sided player... would still love to see Munns in the middle somehow with more natural wide midfielders brought in on both sides but can't argue with what we currently have available.
Mark

I'd be disappointed if we disrupt the defence at this stage. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities soon enough.