Line-Up for the 'Pool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Is there anything better in football than coming home from a long away day and grabbing the 3 points in what looked like a certain loss until the last few minutes, blimey were even winning now when we wern't quite at the races! Hartlepool no way played this game like a side with as many losses as we've had wins, they looked very threatening in most areas and bit of shirt tugging or what by McQueen most referees are going to point to the circle and were on the back foot. They just carried on no doubt trying to put the game beyond us but thankfully it didn't come and then am I the only one thinking this was Hignett looking for a few minutes to waste but those substitutions seemed to change it in our favour, their defence became what looked like an open sea of Galilee, Ben and Matty banged their goals in superbly and what a finale! we just couldn't believe what we've just witnessed, all in what 3 minutes, its about time it came our way at last
Mark

After the early season where we snatched defeat in some games having missed a host of chances, it's nice for it to even out a bit.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mark wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:02 am After the early season where we snatched defeat in some games having missed a host of chances, it's nice for it to even out a bit.
Especially after last year up there Mark, still can't believe we lost that game even now .
Amazing turn around in fortune.
Chigwellian

Their substitution, where Hignett decided to change his mind whilst the player was walking off was blatant time wasting.
After what happened at the end, I don't think their supporters will take too kindly to that either...

Surely a booking for the manager should have been forthcoming
DaggerJoel11

I've produced a match report from the clash in the North-East which culminated in one of the most dramatic finishes you're likely to see this season. Please take a look! https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DagenhamDan

It wouldn't be a Dagenham if it was don't the easy way. Being a Dagenham fan is emotional! Sadly my next game is ebbsfleet away. Means I won't get to hear the announcer go "let's make some noise for the boys!!!"
Dagdale

Another fine article Joel and spot on, days like Saturday is what most of us cherish, incredible what a game of football can pop up with, and always find that's what makes going the extra mile worth it. Maybe not so strong as last season but we did n't have rub of the green there last season and a year on that well and truly made up for it.
Dagdale

I think Hignett's face and their phsio guy? bending down over player shelter in the last frame just about sums it for them brilliantly and that was just Ben Goodliffe's equaliser!