FA Cup Draw

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

If we’d beaten Boreham Wood. Southport and Tranmere and made it through to the third round, the draw would have been

Daggers v Spurs.

Just saying
NBDag

Just saying what?
DevonDagger

I'm not aware of how the numbering works, but I am lead to believe if we had got this far, we would not have been the same ball number as Southport & Tranmere received.
DaggerJoel11

We would've had to win three games just to get to that point so there aren't too many regrets, plus we'd have been a different ball number. With Woking getting a Premier League team at home and Barnet going to Sheffield United amongst other similar ties, though, you can't help but wonder...
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DevonDagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:18 pm We would've had to win three games just to get to that point so there aren't too many regrets, plus we'd have been a different ball number. With Woking getting a Premier League team at home and Barnet going to Sheffield United amongst other similar ties, though, you can't help but wonder...
Absolutely so when next year comes around, all the more reason to give it a better shot that the dire second leg performance we produced this year. It is a pity that our reinforcements that has seen the form turn arrived to late to rescue any potential cup run.

None of the squad who played at Everton are at the club anymore but it was a brilliant day which I personally will never forget. I'm sure our present day group will hope to experience the same.
bloke down the pub

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:55 pm If we’d beaten Boreham Wood. Southport and Tranmere and made it through to the third round, the draw would have been

Daggers v Spurs.

Just saying
If Auntie Merge had Balls shed be my Uncle Merge.-----------------------Just saying.