Orient away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

I generally prefer Hoyte, I think Nunny has been poor defensively in the last couple of games and his crossing isn't very good either. Nunny gets the nod I think as he's a leader whereas Hoyte just plays his own game.
Dagdale

Just wasn't to be our winning day today, can't exactly put me finger on why but after watching most of the pre Barnet winning games think we have just lost that deadly kill to grab an opportunity and take it to the back of the net. Considering the O's hit the woodwork a number of times suppose looking at a one nil score line makes it slightly more respectful. Shame though because after Goodison Park thought this was the best away support I'd seen with daggers and well taken back by our vocals thankfully although the result was far from what we'd have wished for the craic in Mile End and Bethnal Green afterwards was top notch and hope to see some more of that again sometime.
RM1Dagger

Dagdale wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 pm Just wasn't to be our winning day today, can't exactly put me finger on why but after watching most of the pre Barnet winning games think we have just lost that deadly kill to grab an opportunity and take it to the back of the net. Considering the O's hit the woodwork a number of times suppose looking at a one nil score line makes it slightly more respectful. Shame though because after Goodison Park thought this was the best away support I'd seen with daggers and well taken back by our vocals thankfully although the result was far from what we'd have wished for the craic in Mile End and Bethnal Green afterwards was top notch and hope to see some more of that again sometime.
Agree D, was generally great support just wish that element of our own fans would sometimes concentrate on supporting the team rather than the abuse hurled at the opposition fans. I've been going football donkeys' and appreciate the taunting etc but all this 'paedo' stuff is frankly embarrassing.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Diggerthedog

I heard one peado song which was barely sung nothing after that. Lots of unfamiliar goggle hat kids that won’t be at Home against Boreham Saturday.