Sod that.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Got all dressed up in me Daggers little off the shoulder number with matching bag scarf and hat and walked up the drive to the car to drive to Ebbsfleet. That is cold out there I thought,so I came back in and decided to watch gilletter soccer saturday instead in the warm.

Are we even going to try today ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DevonDagger

Ebbsfleet are currently winning the game of who wants this the least.
HGDagger

1-0 Balanta
daggersjeff

Good win down there.

Please Peter, can we have a little cup run?

And, goodness me, Hereford beat Billericay! :thumbu:
Alan

Good win and a run out for a couple of players who’ve not featured lately - and for Lewis Moore to keep Justham on his toes.
Diggerthedog

Horrible weather and horrible game of football, both teams had chances and we held on. Bring in the next round, goes national now.
Mike the Dagger

Horrible day, swirly wind, freezing cold, driving rain, and not a great game but we won.

Good to see Gordon and Hoyte get a run out.

Moore did OK in goal considering the conditions, but had a bit of luck a couple of times with them either shooting straight at him or wide when they could have scored. Balanta took his goal very well after a total howler left him 1 on 1 with their keeper. McQueen had a couple of decent chances to finish it off second half.

We are in the hat, move on!
Mark

Was it a back 5? Or did a defender play in midfield?
Diggerthedog

Back 5 when defending 3-5-2 when attacking. Set up made sense as they had so much quality out wide.
RampantDuke

Tough conditions. Was freezing cold with driving rain but the lads did well to hold on despite relentless Ebbsfleet pressure. Not sure how we won but we are becoming very hard to beat. Proper nuggetty performance. Nobody will remember the quality of this one when we get to Wembley in May though.....
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Oxhead

Yes, great result in tough conditions. Still need more composure on the ball but defended well and Kenny Clark is going to be a superb future captain
RampantDuke

ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm Got all dressed up in me Daggers little off the shoulder number with matching bag scarf and hat and walked up the drive to the car to drive to Ebbsfleet. That is cold out there I thought,so I came back in and decided to watch gilletter soccer saturday instead in the warm.

Don't worry Mr Arnu. One for the hardcore Daggers fans today. See you at the next home game ;-)
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Pondfield Dagger

Oxhead wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 pm Yes, great result in tough conditions. Still need more composure on the ball but defended well and Kenny Clark is going to be a superb future captain
yes kenny clarke 2 and half year contract experiened 30 year old at this level doubt he was cheap lol go the americans!!l
Chigwellian

That's £6000 in the coffers.... we can buy a nice score board with that :coin:
ARNU

RampantDuke wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:27 pm
ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm Got all dressed up in me Daggers little off the shoulder number with matching bag scarf and hat and walked up the drive to the car to drive to Ebbsfleet. That is cold out there I thought,so I came back in and decided to watch gilletter soccer saturday instead in the warm.

Don't worry Mr Arnu. One for the hardcore Daggers fans today. See you at the next home game ;-)
To be honest it was the fact that the away end has no roof that swung it. It was cold enough there last season without getting pi55ed on with rain as well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !