Ins and outs.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

Rumours that Still is looking to sign Green and Goldberg for Luton, he was at Bromley/Ebbsfleet the other night as well.

I'd heard around the Green one for a while from a source and fully expect him to end up there. Will be frustrated if we lose Goldberg to Luton.
SUSSEX DAGGER

You will be angry when the fee is the total gate for a pre season friendly, we have not got a pot to piss in surely wont wash again ?

Dale this Skate that you are going on about hope you never judged him on our two showings against them, we never turned up in either games. Phil awfull Ifil would have looked class against us.

After being firmly in the Connors camp left back has also become a problem. Thought he was again poor Saturday. His turning point was the red card at Burton not looked anything like same player since and if he was not subed off at Bury he was a red card waiting to happen .

As for the Goalkeepers . Seabright might think he is ready but he aint Saturday proved that. Last time he signed for us Lewington was a kid so i guess was cheap, not going to be the same this time.

When i suggested at Bury that Lump Jenson was what we needed an experianced goalkeeper coming to the end of his days looking to top up his Premiership earnings with a bit of pocket money or looking to move into coaching l did not know he was only there until season end.

Now there is a thought . I would imagine that Lewington could earn more playing part time and if it was going to happen for him it would have done so by now. Three years ago signing for us for peanuts was a career move,now he must be considering a lifestyle.

So what did you think of the Striker we have got surprised nobody has given an opinion on him. What a
specimen mind 6 ft 4 of pure Dagenham finest. Looked as if Saturday passed him by a bit but my lord he could be anything.
More likely he will go out on loan but want to keep a close eye on his developement.

L
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Tue May 06, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NickMurphy

I'll be very annoyed if Still comes back for Goldberg.
matt_drfc

Just listened to Burnett's Daggers Player interview, he says some players out of contract will definitely be leaving. Who does everyone think will leave? Not who they want to leave.

I'm going for Lewington, Femi, Hines, Dickson, Obafemi, Osborn.
ThatRoundThing

Watch the interview and attempt to break the code on the board.
Initials AO and BG (Goldberg) are circled. ??? :?
matt_drfc

ThatRoundThing wrote:Watch the interview and attempt to break the code on the board.
They're the 2 out on loan. Probably all it's indicating lol
leewilson

ThatRoundThing wrote:Watch the interview and attempt to break the code on the board.
Alex Osborn and Bradley Goldberg. Both on loan. I always look at the board in case there's top secret info haha. All i could make out this week is the players initials were in groups according to their position. SS (Sean Shields) was next to ZH (Zav Hines) who was also marked as injured.

I'm incredibly sad.
dagger4eva

Its ok Lee im sadder.....
I always look 1st for which smiley face is drawn in the corner. No face at all this time. Very disappointing!! :D
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:Its ok Lee im sadder.....
I always look 1st for which smiley face is drawn in the corner. No face at all this time. Very disappointing!! :D
LOL I do exactly the same!
leewilson

matt_drfc wrote:
Haha. x3

I guess they relate to his mood after the game.
matt_drfc

leewilson wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
Haha. x3

I guess they relate to his mood after the game.
Sad gits aye
SUSSEX DAGGER

Twelve weeks of bragging rights, its great living in these parts .

Keep the lot Wayne they will always be heroes in our eyes . We finished higher then Portsmouth.
leewilson

Jack Midson released by AFC Wimbledon. Would anybody have him back here? I think we could do better personally.
Mark

God no.
matt_drfc

Nah,

Frimpong just been released by Barnsley...

Anyone???

Would know Abs, Gav and Rhys from Arsenal....