I think I preferred losing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggers No 2 Fan

I'm beginning to think last season was less stressful. We seem to really make things hard for ourselves.

A few thoughts.
Hines needs to concentrate the game and not trying to get into fights.
2 goals from long balls forward today and all three goals couldn't have been much closer to the posts.
The 1st and 3rd goals showed the benefit of hitting shots early.
leewilson

Medy could have had his 2nd 10 minutes earlier but tried to overplay on the edge of the box instead of getting his shot away. I like our new found confidence in the final third but sometimes our decision making can be better. But hey, we're in league 2 after all.

Zav and Murphy need to stop throwing themselves over as well. I like our team having a good reputation in the division. I don't want us to become known as a 'diving side', which has been commented on by a fair few opposition fans of late, and they have a point.

Minor things but there we go.

Chuffed with the 3 points and our standing at present.
Daggers No 2 Fan

I think we overplay far too often. The free kicks in our own half being taken short seem a bit daft. Most of the time the ball ends us going to Lewi who then thumps the ball up the pitch anyway.

Agree on them not going down so easily. The really daft thing is that they don't get free kicks when they do it anyway.
Lcbdagger

Despite the result, it certainly wasn't a clinical performance from us... saying that, we have nothing to fear from anyone if this is the top (or even one of the best three or four) teams in the division.

Don't for a second think we will go up but there is nothing stopping a top half finish coming our way if we can learn to beat teams at the bottom of the league.
NickMurphy

Lewington was giving me kittens by the end with some of his handling. Not our best performance, but it's weirdly encouraging that we can beat the league leaders when we're not at our best.