Dagenham & Redbridge v Barnet GAMEDAY! Vlog!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
LoudmouthBFC

Dagenham & Redbridge F.C. 0 v Barnet F.C. 1 | Team Effort! | GAMEDAY! Vlog! (29/12/18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VodOMx1jza8
Dagdale

Did see you come into our clubhouse Loudmouth about to have a word but you and a couple of friends moved into main hall, I've seen a number of your podcasts and like your passion, regarding game don't want to make excuses but if we had our little dynamo Jack Munns and Alex McQueen feeding those couple of great forwards for us think we would have kept our great recent run intact, we move on and if we do catch you in play offs it'll be payback!
LoudmouthBFC

Dagdale wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:30 pm Did see you come into our clubhouse Loudmouth about to have a word but you and a couple of friends moved into main hall, I've seen a number of your podcasts and like your passion, regarding game don't want to make excuses but if we had our little dynamo Jack Munns and Alex McQueen feeding those couple of great forwards for us think we would have kept our great recent run intact, we move on and if we do catch you in play offs it'll be payback!
Hello mate, guy who sits next to me over the Hive said this about your players. As he was sitting with you lot for the game. Said you was missing key players. Appreciate you watching, if we both make the play-offs, then we can chat about how our season has gone. I will even let you buy me a drink :thumbu: :lol: