Loan Players

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Just seen Orient have brought in Jordan Maguire Drew on a Permanent contract... Good addition to an already strong squad.
Mark

He needs to start to harness his potential now. He's been made surplus to requirements at Lincoln and now Wrexham, he has a lot of ability and will be interesting to see if he can kick on.
Lcbdagger

EssexDagger! wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:49 pm Just seen Orient have brought in Jordan Maguire Drew on a Permanent contract... Good addition to an already strong squad.
Depends if they keep Bonne but if JMD can provide anything like the service he did at times for us, they have a front line (Koroma, Bonne etc) that will score goals for fun
Diggerthedog

Not sure where he fits in their team when they are all fit.
Alan

Maybe they know they’re selling one.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Ben Goodliffe has today extended his loan period to the end of the season.
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
RM1Dagger

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 pm Ben Goodliffe has today extended his loan period to the end of the season.
Great news
Now the SE27 Dagger
DaggerJoel11

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 pm Ben Goodliffe has today extended his loan period to the end of the season.
Tremendous news, hopefully more to follow. McQueen's contract expired on the 1st but he tweeted something where he mentioned that ''we go again Saturday'' - so I imagine he's staying too.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
mikew

i thought will wright had a good game against Orient. I always try to be positive on all the players. I would expect us to keep all the loan players until end of season - we was governed by EFL rules when we signed them after season had started so we could only loan until jan in the first place. Manny has been great same as goodliffe.-Kenny clarke at the back with them will also bring them on leaps and bounds.
by the way i thought clarkey was immense against orient. we will be fine and USA investors coming back during the jan window - would indicate they will be ensuring we sign /keep esisting and new players. - they already have said there coming over to discuss future plans etc- i am super exicted about the future.!!
Lcbdagger

With the Manager's interview in the week suggesting we have a squad of around 27-28 the property should be letting a few go and bringing in some quality if we can...

Decent reserve Keeper at the club, good for three or four centre backs if all stay and OK in the full back positions.

Could do with another player to really threaten a start up front consistently but not first priority... Worried about the wide attacking and centre midfield depth
DevonDagger

Just a couple of interest

Mason Bloomfield has also joined Fylde on loan until the end of the season.

Sean Shields joins Boreham Wood from Ebbsfleet on loan until the end of the season.
EssexDagger!

What’s everybody’s opinion, do people think we might bring an extra bit of quality into the side or we will stick with this squad until the season is out?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

This is fantastic news, so excited to see him for the rest of the year
Dagger42

Wrights loan extended
mikew

personally i think were crying out for centre mid type boucard peter gain type player.An old head in there to help robinson/phipps/munns - off the bench a steady eddy.
what is bellamy like ? is he out for the season ?