The Released Players Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

OBD wrote:Myles Weston has gone Southend.
Saw that :(
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Young Azeez has joined Wimbledon. Feel like we've dodged a bullet there
Lcbdagger

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Young Azeez has joined Wimbledon. Feel like we've dodged a bullet there
They managed to turn Midson in to a goal scorer
SUSSEX DAGGER

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Young Azeez has joined Wimbledon. Feel like we've dodged a bullet there
Another Player who was always played to wide in my opinion. When he goes down the middle you will see a different Player.
TommyD&R

We're safe people

Akinde's gone Barnet
TommyD&R

D'ath just scored a stunner for Eastleigh, they've made some big signings
Lcbdagger

TommyD&R wrote:D'ath just scored a stunner for Eastleigh, they've made some big signings
They are 11s for the Conference title... not too shabby odds

Thought they were due a big summer when James Constable signed for them up front
rechitski kinzhal

Eastleigh - now there is a club awaiting oblivion very soon. Trying to get league soccer when they could only muster 300 spectators last season. Histon, Hornchurch, Canvey, Grays, Brackley, Colne .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Oh well, I hope their captain, Glen Southam makes a few bob before it all goes belly up.
Lcbdagger

rechitski kinzhal wrote:Eastleigh - now there is a club awaiting oblivion very soon. Trying to get league soccer when they could only muster 300 spectators last season. Histon, Hornchurch, Canvey, Grays, Brackley, Colne .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Oh well, I hope their captain, Glen Southam makes a few bob before it all goes belly up.
Southam has just joined Chelmsford... asked to be released from his Eastleigh contract. No doubt the finances will catch up with them, but they have a few players who would walk in to our starting eleven
TommyD&R

rechitski kinzhal wrote:Histon, Hornchurch, Canvey, Grays, Brackley, Colne
Difference is all those clubs never made the football league, Eastleigh will almost definitely make it there within the next 3 seasons, I can see them ending up more like Crawley or fleetwood than these lot.