Manny

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chalky69

Does anyone know whether Manny Onariase is still with us or has he gone back of loan.
Mark

He's here at the moment. Whereas other loans had a fixed end date, every report on Manny when he signed was quite vague and just said "January". I guess they will just recall him as and when they receive a loan offer from a bigger club.
BB-Dagger

In my humble opinion Manny would be a bigger loss than Wilkinson, let’s hope he stays a while longer.
Chalky69

Yes I agree. We’ve got a pretty solid back line (apart from the first 30 minutes last Saturday) Would weaken us considerably if he went.
Mark

He's a great player and we'd have zero pace in the backline without him. Maybe we could cover it once the midfield players are back as the defence has had to do so much work in recent weeks. Whereas I can't see us scoring many at all without Wilko or another high calibre forward.
Clive

Manny's loan is up on 17th
rebeldagger

I have every hope, naturally, that whilst the Americans were here they would have done all in their power to get Manny to stay. Failing that, another loan of some one whom would be, in their mind at least, of equal ability.