WILKO SIGNS

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Great news, hope the player repays the clubs beleif in him. He’s been excellent so far.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
HGDagger

Fantastic news, still think we need another attacker, hopefully this move will attract more better quality players to join us
NBDag

Bloody good news. Even better than Gillingham aren’t getting a penny for him. Massive sign of intent from our owners and Taylor. More of this!

As an aside. I don’t know where those Romain stats are from but he scored on his debut. Also think his red card might have been overturned.
mickeyblue

Think it was a cup game.
Anyways wilko 10 times the player romain is. Great coup
Hopefully 1 or 2 more and abit of luck I think we be closure to playoffs this year with something to build on for next.
COYD
but we finished 9th!
BB-Dagger

Excellent news, welcome back Connor. COYD
mikew

good point balanta -will be delighted we have a proper front 2 i honestly think theres 30 goals plus in those there boots if they both stay fit next season ? Whisper it quietly but an almost gauranteed 30 goals plus from a front two means we have to be around the edges of a right go next season.
. .
Pondfield Dagger

Connor has improved alot since then:

http://gillsconnected.proboards.com/thr ... -wilkinson
Auntie Merge

Brilliant news. :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu:
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Fantastic news, can't wait for the rest of the season now
daggerChris

Just listened to Wilko's interview again and reading in the post. Seems he is here because of Taylor and his first spell here.

For me his attitude has been great since signing and you just have to watch his reaction to Smith's goal against Maidstone to see that he is, as he said part of a team and not just playing for himself.

Great addition and another reminder of our wonderful new owners and the managers contacts to ensure he returned here despite having other offers in this league and above