Wrexham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:13 pm Well for71 minutes I thought that Wrexham looked one of the poorest teams I had seen this season.and lets face it we have seen some rubbish.

Then they scored and we fell apart and its a good job they never improved in the final third cos we could have gone down by 5 in the end.

Big loss not having Balanta , more bullshit from Cowans treatment room,exactly how many days are there in a Daggers week ?

Another big loss.was Munns,who in my opinion would have loved it out there this afternoon but the biggest blow was loseing
WILKINSON at Half Time as I was confident we were going to at least get a point out of this difficult game.

Sadly its time to be honest and call a duck a duck ,Reynolds and,Kandhi are never going to be good enough and despite,getting forward and into promising situations the whole Second half you knew those two would never score if they stayed there to next seasons game.

That is certain.to take place because Wrexham are going nowhere on that showing.
Yep, I'd go along with that. When we lost wilko, the chance of us scoring went up in smoke. The two gobshites up front are quite possibly the worst strikers I have ever witnessed, absolutely dreadful. Best player for us was goodliffe by a country mile, never put a foot wrong. Unfortunately I think it was manny who lost the ball which led to their goal, but he's been great for us so all is forgiven. As an aside, what in gods creation has happened to Ben nunn, he looks like a bloke whose never played the game.
A disappointing day, as wrexham were shit and definitely there for the taking.