For fans 15 years ago

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger Steve

How is this for a picture?

Legends.

Taken from Janners twitter feed.
dagger4eva

Amazing picture and yes legends!!

Got West, Janners, Matthews, Broom, Hayzleden, Vickers, Cobb, Jones, Robbo, Goodwin, Mustafa, Cole.

Who are the other 2?? Is one Heffer (far left) ?
Adrian

A couple of them look like they miss the exercise of playing regularly a little bit.

Not sure who the one on the left is, not Heffer though. Maybe Bruce?

Is the on at the back that isn't look part of the photo, or just someone that was at the bar???
dagger4eva

Dont think it's Brucey. let himself go massively if it is as last remember him with that spikey, bleach blonde hair.

The bloke at the back could well be a photo bomber! :D
Dagger Steve

Far left is the one I struggled on.
Terry, if he has had a hair transplant?
TomMc

It's Paul Terry on the far left. Can't work out who the guy is between Ash and Jonah, as Adrian says it might be just someone at the bar, although I recognise the face.

Apparently Mark Rooney was out with them too.

Makes me realise how much for enjoyable it was going to watch this lot back then compared to now.
Kevin

Win or lose, we were on the booze..a mantra adopted by both fans and players back in those days..!! :D
Adrian

I did think Terry, but the hair line isn't right.

That this group still meet up just shows what a great job Ted Hardly and Garry Hill did in building a team. It'd be nice to have that sort of group back again. They weren't just there to play football, they were also friends and they were normal every day blokes that were holding down other jobs in most cases.