Gutless performance

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
LondonDagger

Adrian wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:42 pm
LondonDagger wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:28 pm
Adrian wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:16 pm

You'd be wrong then. The last game he started was the loss to the Orient. He's started in only two wins all season. Both we away games.
Our record without him is better than with him.

The only player that has been used ahead of him in the same position for any real time is Nunn. Hoyte isn't any better than him, and at this level they have similar experience.
Do you go to games? He is our best Right Back. Nunn is poor but Hoyte makes a solid back 4. I cant see your point at all...
Yes I do. Do you? He is a very average right back. As a right back he is no better than Nunn.
Nunn has been played as a wing back recently which is when he's been poor.
He's ok defensively but nothing like as good as is made out, and does very little going forward.

How solid have we been when's he's played? Not very.
Yes, you must be looking at the other Hoyte. Nunn against Boreham Wood got 3/4 assists. Majority for Boreham Wood. If he wasnt the longest standing player then there is no way that he would be captain. This was illustrated when he wasnt playing in the first year because of his business that he loves. Hoyte has looked solid and has been MoM for a few games. The best right back we have but Taylor just doesnt fancy him. Phipps included who should be on the field, with Wright back at Colchester...
IanC

Just seen the highlights as I was working Saturday but did listen to it too.Makes some of the comments on here a bit OTT in my opinion.When you create that many chances and miss a pen,it’s pretty irrelevant how ya played.We had enough chances to win 2 games,kenny Clark should have won the game on his own!!
And we all know put the ball away and it makes it a different game,we will/have played better with the players you all want in whatever position and created less.Thats footie and a bad day at the office,we all want this player here and that one there but when do managers do what we want.Onwards and upwards it could be just as bad with that horrible lot on Saturday,doubt very much we’ll get anywhere near as many chances as we had against Gateshead.
And another defeat is gonna start making it squeaky bum time!!
DaggerJoel11

It was a performances where we had plenty of chances yet lacked conviction and belief. Questions will justifiably be asked of the players and the manager, looking at the fact that only five points separates us from relegation. Instead of hypothetical statements about what we can/could/should/would do, what Taylor can/could/should/would do, how strong we'll be next season etc, answers are needed now before that gap narrows.

Here's my match report from Saturday, please take a look: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... ateshead-2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''