Maidenhead

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Although I wasnt there yesterday, im not sure where this extreme criticism of Mcqueen comes from exactly.

Dont know why this stands out and I did need to check my previous posts to verify but Vs Barnet over the Xmas period we were without both Mqueen and Munns and the difference without them seemed huge at the time.

Clearly Mcqueen, like almost all of our squad is rough around the edges but I view him as one of our better players at the moment, always puts a real shift in and has a lot of the 'Dagger' qualities we generally love in a player.

He wasnt the 1st of our players to miss a penalty and given the current form books wont be the last!
Mark

He's massively inconsistent and sometimes he looks overwhelmed when he's pressed, he seems quite easily rushed out of the game.

But he's got plenty of strengths too as seen by his goals and assists record, especially when played all over the place. I prefer him in the middle 3 as he is different, he has a turn of pace and goes beyond the striker. He did a great shift at wing back against Sutton though, partly because they didn't target him like other sides have.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Perhaps I am expecting to much and am being a little bit harsh , and should find it acceptable to see a Daggers player pull out of tackles like he did last night.

Anybody also care to ask the Manager how the last Player to score a penalty for us ,who has never been asked since when on the pitch, was not asked to do it last night.

Silly to ask somebody proven i suppose
RM1Dagger

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:25 pm
Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:19 pm
lupins wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 pm I choose not to quote one of the above threads but will just say that I agree that player did not have one of his finest games. However he has had plenty of good performances over the season and does not deserve that sort of tripe. That actually probably disappointed me nearly as much as the late equaliser, trouble is I kind of expected both.
^^^^^ this ^^^^^

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Agree he was superb against Sutton and not his fault he’s been moved around a bit but a poor performance and a penalty miss means he will be subject to criticism
I think to describe one of your own players as a coward is reprehensible.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Alan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 pm Perhaps I am expecting to much and am being a little bit harsh , and should find it acceptable to see a Daggers player pull out of tackles like he did last night.

Anybody also care to ask the Manager how the last Player to score a penalty for us ,who has never been asked since when on the pitch, was not asked to do it last night.

They’re all “proven” until they miss one. Some months back someone said Kandi had never missed one - sure enough he then missed at Eastleigh.
LondonDagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 pm Perhaps I am expecting to much and am being a little bit harsh , and should find it acceptable to see a Daggers player pull out of tackles like he did last night.

You are the most boring and negative man over Dagenham. Stick a bulb up your backside and brighten up.
Mark

I think Kandi himself said he'd never missed. Three days later he missed.
Alan

Having watched the highlights, I’m not thrilled with Manny’s attempted clearance that led to their goal.