Memphis 901

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Our "sister team" play their first ever fixture this Saturday evening, home against Tampa Bay Rowdies, 7pm kickoff local time, that is midnight in the UK.
It’s being shown live on the streaming service ESPN+, once game is over it should be available on demand to watch at a more convenient time.

ESPN plus is technically only available in the US, but there are VPN’s like TunnelBear or Nord which enable viewers to bypass these problems. They also offer a 7 day free trial, then if not cancelled its £4.95 a month.

Good luck to Peter, Craig and Tim in this new venture.
dagger4eva

Alternatively, you could download the App 'Mobdro' and watch for free :thumbu:

Certainly a huge good luck to all involved in the Memphis Venture! Bring on the friendly fixture....
BarkingRambo

I do like the look of their home kit. If they put it online and can ship it I will grab one of them.

All the best to Memphis this weekend.
Auntie Merge

Good luck to Craig, Peter and Tim.
May they win every game 6-0.
redboy

Must be a pre season tour in the offing! I’m hoping to do a road trip round that part of the US in the autumn, be rude not to take in a game.
Auntie Merge

If you want to watch the whole game it is here
I won’t spoil it by posting the result.
https://youtu.be/0flIaLQt_ZQ
Mike the Dagger

901 are at home again this Saturday evening, kick off once more at midnight UK time and also again showing on ESPN+

They are up against Loudoun United FC, from Leesburg, Virginia. Loudoun are also a new team who made their USL debut last weekend, going down 2 0 at Nashville. They are affiliated to DC United, effectively their reserves.
Chigwellian

Drew 1.1 in there second match against Loudoun United 12th in a league of 18