League Two 2014/2015 Confirmed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Only awaiting two more sides now before we can all look at where we're going to go next season...

So far we have...

Accrington Stanley
AFC Wimbledon
Bury
Carlisle United
Cheltenham Town
Exeter City
Hartlepool United
Luton Town
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Plymouth Argyle
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury Town
Southend United
Stevenage
Tranmere Rovers
Wycombe Wanderers
York City

A few fairly local games there, certainly up from last season at least, so our away attendances should be higher as well which equals more money for the club. Any games people are particularly looking out for/looking forward to even at this early stage?
Mikins

I'm hoping this year the away day at Pompey will be more friendly. Asides from that now I have a shiny season ticket I'm just looking forward to us getting a goalkeeper ^_^
Sorry about your damn luck!
Dagdale

Really looking forward to Carlisle as you know Nick do love a train ride, and of course if they make it tomorrow really fancy going to Gateshead too, but would feel Cambridge would be pretty hard done by as they've been on top quite a bit and been mostly no lower than No.2 all season. Never done Shrewsbury but hear its a pretty dour, like mentioned hope we get Pompey away on a Saturday this time and a reverse of this year's home tie about April down the south coast would be nice, pop into Sussex's gaff! Desperately want to do Luton especially down their manor, as I know quite a few Hatter boys but have to say they're really good' been going for ages' fans. Accrington would be nice on a Saturday cause the Crown is a real nice friendly pub with excellent pies, but the ground certainly needs a makeover though and no night games again please iffy floodlights! I think the big question is can we avoid Southend, Stevenage, Luton or maybe a Cambridge on a Tuesday night?
ARNU

Cambridge up.beat Gateshead in the play-offs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dagdale wrote:Really looking forward to Carlisle as you know Nick do love a train ride, and of course if they make it tomorrow really fancy going to Gateshead too, but would feel Cambridge would be pretty hard done by as they've been on top quite a bit and been mostly no lower than No.2 all season. Never done Shrewsbury but hear its a pretty dour, like mentioned hope we get Pompey away on a Saturday this time and a reverse of this year's home tie about April down the south coast would be nice, pop into Sussex's gaff!
All the help I can get to remind the Skates that we finished above them would be more then welcome mate. Had to laugh tonight reading the local Paper, the great fans owned Club is already coming apart.

Great fanfare was made that they are now fans owned, now there is letter after letter being published saying they should encourage investment and is it really needed for the fans to own 51%,

So come on down and help me remind them, like Arnu does with Shrimpy ,they are in the same League as Dagenham.
Auntie Merge

Will be interesting to see the Christmas/New Y ear fixtures. Hopefully, with the arrival of Stevenage, Cambridge and Luton we'll actually end up with something better than Portsmouth away on Boxing Day.
Kevin

Auntie Merge wrote:Will be interesting to see the Christmas/New Y ear fixtures. Hopefully, with the arrival of Stevenage, Cambridge and Luton we'll actually end up with something better than Portsmouth away on Boxing Day.
Echo this!
dagger4eva

Echo this!
Dave E

The Football League have announced that the 2014/15 fixtures will be released on Wednesday 18th June 2014 at 9:00am.