Dover tonight

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggerman

Was like watching a guy with a low sperm count making love, not a lot of effort because there will be no end product!
ARNU

How is Ben numb getting a game?
Is Hoyte even still at the club?
Doey would still get a start here wouldn’t he?
Miserable performance by us tonight.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Defending was a joke. Smith was beyond awful and Clark was miles off the pace. Where is Goodliffe?

Nunny showed no signs of improvement. Don't think he's in any danger of a new contract.

Loft, well. I don't ever want to see him play for us again.

Looks like Conor shouldn't have played and is now on crutches. Another masterstroke.
Diggerthedog

Physio ****** up again shock....
EssexDagger!

Always going to be hard to chase down a 0-3 score line with a 3 man midfield made up of 3 Defensive minded midfielders (Robbo,Loft,Wright.. even though Wright was one of our better players when he came on) and Chike Kandi as your sole striker.... And how did Harfield get the nod in the last 10 mins over a recognised striker in Adeloye?? Surely last 10 at home 1-3 down, we have nothing to lose!?
As soon as I saw Wilko not come out for the second half, the game was over.

Conceded 6 goals in 2 games now against both Havant & Dover :green:
stanton101

The first half was shocking, absolutely all over the place at the back, midfield non existent and up front bereft of ideas. Second half was better insomuch as we actually passed the ball, not always to our own men, but we passed it!
But that was I suspect down to Dover being bored and stepping off the gas. I have tried to like our manager, but I truly think he's shite, as are most of his players.
If we do stay up then a massive clear out is needed and that may mean the manager as well.
The yanks really need to look in to this, because this team barring a select few are simply not good enough.
Well done Jack Munns, by far our best player on the night and never stopped, so that's him dropped for Saturday then!
BB-Dagger

Total lack of drive and commitment, tactical master class it was not! Is this not the same group/ squad who had a run of games before Christmas and were beating the top teams? I despair to think what is going to happen by the end of the season, we are back in the shite.
Pondfield Dagger

taylor at half time: walks off pitch with players, 2 mins later is back out on pitch spends half time on his own in the dugout. weird or what..

any medics in the ground? poor fella next to me in the seive having a stroke.
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DevonDagger

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 pm taylor at half time: walks off pitch with players, 2 mins later is back out on pitch spends half time on his own in the dugout. weird or what..

Not the first time I've seen him do that, I'm sure he has his reasoning, but without it, seems rather bizarre.

Hope the chap is ok and wish him a swift recovery.
SUSSEX DAGGER

DevonDagger wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:25 pm
Pondfield Dagger wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 pm taylor at half time: walks off pitch with players, 2 mins later is back out on pitch spends half time on his own in the dugout. weird or what..

Not the first time I've seen him do that, I'm sure he has his reasoning, but without it, seems rather bizarre.

Hope the chap is ok and wish him a swift recovery.
He was rather upset and was ranting at somebody midway through first half.
You would think that a number of players who are looking for deals might of wanted to impress a bit more then they did.

Looked to me that when the withdrawal of Wilkinson the body language was like the feeling I got from.the crowd , that the game was well and truly up.

The amazing thing is we could have still got something, the Kandi miss/save and Gordons effort off the bar were two that could have seen us least get back into it and make the second half a lot more interesting.
We deserved nothing but they were there for the taking and after what we have seen on a number of occasions this season you can understand the bitter disappointment
stanton101

He was rather upset and was ranting at somebody midway through first half.
You would think that a number of players who are looking for deals might of wanted to impress a bit more then they did.

Looked to me that when the withdrawal of Wilkinson the body language was like the feeling I got from.the crowd , that the game was well and truly up.

The amazing thing is we could have still got something, the Kandi miss/save and Gordons effort off the bar were two that could have seen us least get back into it and make the second half a lot more interesting.
We deserved nothing but they were there for the taking and after what we have seen on a number of occasions this season you can understand the bitter disappointment
[/quote]

Acting like a petulant child instead of going in and giving them what for is no way for a manager to act.
We were all disappointed with the team and rightly so, but at least Taylor has the luxury of not having to pay to watch that cack.
He should be bloody aware of what he has at his disposal by now and has had time and resources to sort it out, having like for like players and no back up for wilkinson is his fault, no one else's.
And his constant tinkering is destroying what would have been a decent season, instead we're getting tonked by the likes of Havant and Dover!
Like I've always said, great coach, rubbish manager.