Season Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

On sale same price as this season.
Diggerthedog

Before safety confirmed and before a decision on the current managers position? Massive deciding factors if people are to purchase.
lupins

Apart from the fact that I and my friends already know we are renewing because we support the Daggers people could wait till 31 May and do it when both those questions are probably answered
Classic attempt to ram home the usual stuff irrespective of the thread
If I start one on Julie's burgers doubtless you can link that too
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 pm Apart from the fact that I and my friends already know we are renewing because we support the Daggers people could wait till 31 May and do it when both those questions are probably answered
What usual stuff, those two factors are huge. Classic lefty not agreeing with a point and crying about it.
ThatRoundThing

I’ll probably renew mine after the season ends but before May 31st. Many who buy season tickets renew year after year. But we also lose a few season ticket holders.

Not that I would ever be interested, but I notice Adult renewal for Sutton is £149 or + £55 to reserve a grandstand seat.

Quite a difference in price between clubs in this league.
lupins

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:03 pm
lupins wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 pm Apart from the fact that I and my friends already know we are renewing because we support the Daggers people could wait till 31 May and do it when both those questions are probably answered
What usual stuff, those two factors are huge. Classic lefty not agreeing with a point and crying about it.
Where did I agree or disagree, classic righty of completely missing the point
Chalky69

It amazes me that current season tickets holders have to wait to see who the manager for next season will be and if we stay in our current league before renewing their tickets. Surely if you say you are a Daggers supporters you will support them whether the two scenarios change or not, through thick and thin!
daggersjeff

"With the likes of Conor Wilkinson, Angelo Balanta, Alex McQueen, Kenny Clark and others already tied down for another year"

Bloody hell!!! are they that reluctant to stay?????
ARNU

I didn’t bother this season first time in years and have felt a bit liberated by not having to go every game. Having said that I’ve only missed about 3 games which is about the same as when I do have one. Now I do get in free as a carer ( I split the £10 concession price so costs a fiver) and do get the use of others st when they’re going spare so it hasn’t been costly.

I will get one next season as when I do have one they let the person I care for in for free instead.

I do get DtD’s reluctance to spend until he knows the deal next season but he’ll get one anyway I’d have thought.

Next season I think is pretty likely to be better than this one.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

ThatRoundThing wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:07 pm I’ll probably renew mine after the season ends but before May 31st. Many who buy season tickets renew year after year. But we also lose a few season ticket holders.

Not that I would ever be interested, but I notice Adult renewal for Sutton is £149 or + £55 to reserve a grandstand seat.

Quite a difference in price between clubs in this league.
Probably having a 3G pitch helps as they can train on the pitch ( no cost hiring somewhere to train ) and hire out the pitch which saves and brings in money.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:06 pm I didn’t bother this season first time in years and have felt a bit liberated by not having to go every game. Having said that I’ve only missed about 3 games which is about the same as when I do have one. Now I do get in free as a carer ( I split the £10 concession price so costs a fiver) and do get the use of others st when they’re going spare so it hasn’t been costly.

I will get one next season as when I do have one they let the person I care for in for free instead.

I do get DtD’s reluctance to spend until he knows the deal next season but he’ll get one anyway I’d have thought.

Next season I think is pretty likely to be better than this one.
What’s the point in me renewing one in the A13 stand for £290 when I can pay £15 on the gate for the away terrace and sit in the same seat? Always going to miss a handful of games so won’t be any saving. Anyone notice that teams that used to bring very low numbers are now bringing quite a few more.
Alan

This situation with people getting into the seats after paying for terrace tickets is ridiculous. It can’t be that hard to check tickets at foot of the stairs and tell people to retain their tickets for checking if they go to the bar/toilets?

There has to be a way to get the terrace people in a different way and to have a terrace tea bar for them - without a bar serving alcohol, unless home terrace had a bar.