Connors U-21 call up

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
USADAGGER nick

According to his twitter, he's been called up to the Republic of Ireland U-21's. Fantastic achievement.

Also, am I the only one that didn't know jack Connors was Irish? Any chance of getting an "Irish jr." Chant going next year?
matt_drfc

USADAGGER nick wrote:According to his twitter, he's been called up to the Republic of Ireland U-21's. Fantastic achievement.

Also, am I the only one that didn't know jack Connors was Irish? Any chance of getting an "Irish jr." Chant going next year?
Don't need to be Irish to play for them. Like Sean Shields and Northern Ireland. Just need a grandparent for example. But going by his surname I did think he had Irish in him.
NickMurphy

matt_drfc wrote:
USADAGGER nick wrote:According to his twitter, he's been called up to the Republic of Ireland U-21's. Fantastic achievement.

Don't need to be Irish to play for them. Like Sean Shields and Northern Ireland. Just need a grandparent for example. But going by his surname I did think he had Irish in him.
Stop those libellous rumours about Damien McCrory....
Lcbdagger

Nooooo the curse of the Under 21's! That means Connors will only get 7 or 8 minutes next season off the bench