Who will survive the relegation battle

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Points wise we can mathematically still be relegated so an interesting weekend of footy for the last three relegation places Maidstone lose or draw relegation confirmed Aldershot Town and Havant & Waterlooville counting on wins and everyone above them losing.

So C.O.Y.D.
daggerChris

Havant need to win 3 from 5 and hope we do not collect any points and Aldershot 4 from 5.

Personally I don't see either of the teams doing what is required, but would be nice to get the 3 extra points.
Diggerthedog

Braintree will be playing in the NLN as all four teams are from the south, massive headache for the league to sort.

Torquay are coming back up, who else would we want to see come up? Chelmsford or Welling could be good games.
Dagdale

I'm pretty much sure it looks like the four there now who have been down at that depth for a very long time, but if we don't start bagging a win by Easter holiday weekend it could turn out very nerve racking for us all. Think with Chelmsford and mighty Stockport County joining up to the National League with Torquay and Chorley respectively it'll be good for non league fans, and clubs like ours would certainly enjoy the gate money coming in with those clubs who carry good numbers, although I'm not so sure about Chorley's away numbers. Anyway lets get the job done with Barrow and another win this season at Ebbsfleet United.
EssexDagger!

Looking like 2 from Macclesfield,Notts County or Yeovil Town coming down from league two into the NL too...
HGDagger

Be good to play Yeovil next season
daggersjeff

John Still's Maidstone relegated!! Shame!! :bye:
EssexDagger!

Lucky there’s not a few extra games to play this season as we more than like would be joining them on today’s showing