Season Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote: What about a £1 increase to people who already wont go at last years prices ? Once again you are arguing with me for the fun of it and not the point.You seem to be confused again,let me help you.... WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POOR ATTENDANCES,INCREASING PRICES FOR THE CASUAL SUPPORTER WHO GAVE UP ON US SEASONS AGO JUST ENSURES HE DOSENT TURN UP AGAIN THIS SEASON EITHER.Stick it up another tenner,they wont come whatever the price.

Board meeting.
Problem....Low attendances at home games.
Solutiion.....Quietness fills the room and then suddenly a voice from the back of the room "Put the prices up a quid !
Motion carried !

FFS!!
Oh bless, such a predictable response. You can't possibly be wrong can you?

Attendances numbers aren't important. What's important is the revenue that they generate.
Ill explain it to you again, not that its worth it as you're too stupid to understand.
Halving the prices will not double the attendances. As such revenue will end up being less.
How on earth is that something the club should be thing to each?
So angry,over so little.Get some therapy,its probably free for someone so troubled.

Perhaps you'd like to tell me all about your successful businesses and where your mansion is then Alan Sugar.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

I see nothing has changed on this forum then. Chill Winston.
Hardy1

£28 quid for me and laddo to watch poor league two match, no thanks. I may have done half a dozen games but at those prices no thanks.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:I see nothing has changed on this forum then. Chill Winston.
It has.Somebody else has taken your place as chief irritant,only this time they never get it right.At least you did make a good point occasionally. :lol:
Dagdale

Feel the club are in a 'catch 22' situation here, they want more fans behind the team in the ground and what better way to do business for us and all newcomers than pulling out a less than eight quid package a game S/T for a fan to come down regularly, quite frankly a very good deal and after paying £141 more last season (Although that was TBS added) are well and truly happy with this great saving this term. Thank you very much D & R! Now if they bought in say a less than £18 entrance fee terracing on match days it would blow away the great deal being offered, the only way that I think would 'mellow it' in some way is maybe a couple of quid less before match day purchase although that could be a slight minus to fans living too far away from Victoria Road.
ARNU

Dagdale wrote:Feel the club are in a 'catch 22' situation here, they want more fans behind the team in the ground and what better way to do business for us and all newcomers than pulling out a less than eight quid package a game S/T for a fan to come down regularly, quite frankly a very good deal and after paying £141 more last season (Although that was TBS added) are well and truly happy with this great saving this term. Thank you very much D & R! Now if they bought in say a less than £18 entrance fee terracing on match days it would blow away the great deal being offered, the only way that I think would 'mellow it' in some way is maybe a couple of quid less before match day purchase although that could be a slight minus to fans living too far away from Victoria Road.
Good post.

My feeling though is that any potential first timers will look at that price and think its only Dagenham and I've got to stand to watch them play Accrington for £18.Not even a seat for my money.As a season ticket holder they obviously retain me as a fan but this is not the way to attract in casuals or newbies.£14 on the door would have done it and we'd(ST holders) have all still thought £179 was great too.
Mikins

Got mine at the start of the month. First official ST for me. Couldnt say no at that price ^_^
Sorry about your damn luck!
Kevin

Got one each for me & my Dad..haven't bought one since about 20yrs ago.

Great saving!

The pay on the day stuff is a tough one..I've been asked by a few people in recent times "how much is it to get in over the Daggers, summink like a fiver?" Do wonder how cheap it would really have to be (and how to publicise it regulary) to draw in significant numbers of punters.

Must be a tough job balancing the books..for all the talk of wanting lower prices, I wouldn't be overly keen on an entire first time of 16 year old academy players..although if one of them could shoot on target, I might change my mind... ;-)
Mike the Dagger

Kevin wrote: The pay on the day stuff is a tough one..I've been asked by a few people in recent times "how much is it to get in over the Daggers, summink like a fiver?" Do wonder how cheap it would really have to be (and how to publicise it regulary) to draw in significant numbers of punters.
Blimey, a fiver? Who are these people and where have they been since the year 2000? It is £8.50 to get in to see the mighty Brentwood Town in the Ryman Division One North, which will be more week on week, than buying a Dagger4s terrace season ticket for next season.

Even then, based on that, twice as much to watch football five leagues higher doesn't seem so bad really.
Mark

People do expect it to be cheap though. Lots of people have asked me if it's about a tenner or about a fiver to get in. They are shocked when I tell them the price. A lot of these are northern lads used to seeing their prem team for about 20 quid though.
dagger4eva

I've always considered our terrace pricing to be fair & competitive regardless of which division we've been in at the time & compared to the opposing teams.

Happened to notice over the weekend Eadstleigh are offering their early bird season ticket at (I think) £105 which is also great value for a newly promoted conference team.

Will be purchasing my £179 special this afternoon!
NickMurphy

Eastleigh are moneybags in fairness and probably can afford to subsidise season tickets.
Diggerthedog

So who has bought a season ticket that did not have one last season?
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote:So who has bought a season ticket that did not have one last season?
Me
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

Me + 3 others.