Season Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

dagger4eva wrote:The way I look at it, the 3 people that signed up in addition to me would have gone to no more than about 20 games between them throughout the season. 20 x £18 = £360.00

As a result of this deal all 3 have commited a total of £537.00 and in advance. So the club is certainly 'up' on 3 supporters for starters.

The lack of needing to have the £18 on the day too should result in some extra spending for other things at the club, maybe a couple more drinks - perhaps even some bits from the shop.

Just to get some people's calculations right though. If we were UNDER 500 ST holders last year as has been quoted but had over a 60% increase in sales this year, as also quoted, then that that would still fall short of the 1000 target. Say 480 @ 65% = total sales of 792

Maybe the club will reveal the actual number soon anyway.

God, you can tell it's boring close season when I start getting all mathematical!

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
Really good point on this front... I have a season ticket which has cost me £180... I only attended 7 or 8 Home games last season due to work and other commitments so financially (ignoring Away trips) I'm paying more than I did last year. The ST will ensure I get to a lot more games this year though.

I'm still convinced that the better atmosphere with 2000+ fans at each game will be worth more over a season than the finances
Diggerthedog

I missed a few games last season and made sure I went to the cheap one and also got a freebie from a raffle, club are getting an extra £15 out of me next season.
ThatRoundThing

Some may find this interesting, a follow up report on Albion Rovers "Pay what you can afford Season Ticket.
There was a thread on this Forum when the scheme was announced minimum cost £11.00 inc postage.
The report is on a PDF download on their website.

http://albionroversfc.com
bloke down the pub

Pay Peanuts......Get monkeys.