Season Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

So 10 days left of the Early Bird offer, reading the statement the club aimed to sell 1000 ST by the end of May. I'm not too sure we will get 1000 but not a million miles away.

Who's bought their season ticket?
Who's planning to buy by next Friday?

I'm gonna go down and get mine next Friday. Worth the money 100%
Richie

Not got mine sorted yet but will be doing 100%
Dagdale

I'd love to know how many we have sold as of today with ten days remaining, really hope it tops past 1000, cause feel even if one misses 2 to 3 games it is still tremendous value. Sent it in before past season finished, really looking forward to fixtures out and 2014/15 Season, just hope the team can push up our home form and deliver and buy a pretty decent goalkeeper, and one or two maybe loan players and us to do our bit on the terracing. Remember fellow daggers were just as good as the other 23 on our day in this League!
Lcbdagger

Had a few Away days but no season ticket for three years now... def getting mine this week
ThatRoundThing

Got mine and the other harfs.
NickMurphy

Not renewing for the first time in seven years, although that's to do with the fact I'll likely be living in Norwich for most of next season, and as such isn't worth the money sadly.
Masked Man

Yep, will be renewing mine unlike last season - the club need to remember to make a splash about the offer ending on 30th May though as peoples minds will be on other things now, holidays, etc, so need a bit of gentle reminding! Don't let such a great incentive just pass us limply by....
ARNU

Dunno why they cant extend the offer dates to the end of June.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Havent bought mine yet but will be doing so during next week.

Last I heard sales were up to about the 450 mark with a large number of existing ST holders still to renew.

After the late rush I think we will be around the 800 mark.

Interesting to note that the club has just released it's 'on the day' ticket prices. Terrace for adults and concessions is up by a quid. Makes the ST deal even more worthwhile!
ARNU

I cant see how they can charge even more on the day.Well,if they want to attract the casual fans that clearly wont work.And if they cant attract us lot at £8 a game why the fark would we want to pay £18 on the day ? They might as well just have one turnstile instead of 4.Make it £10 on the day to everyone...oh hang on...theres some bullshit reason it cant be done,best we all sign up for 23 games afterall or,as is clearly hapenning now,dont bother.
bloke down the pub

If they can't work out how to give us a discount for buying a ticket on the Thursday before a home game,how are they going to run the finances of the club? There are 100s of ways to get round giving discounts to home supporters , what we need is a good commercial manager. Selling tickets at £8 all be it as a season ticket, is not the way,it will if anything drive people away. When the 1200 home supporters becomes 800 it will be too late. One club increased it season tickets sales by asking the supporters to pay what they could afford there average price was, for a season ticket £170 ,they sold three times as many at an average price of £130.
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:I cant see how they can charge even more on the day.Well,if they want to attract the casual fans that clearly wont work.And if they cant attract us lot at £8 a game why the fark would we want to pay £18 on the day ? They might as well just have one turnstile instead of 4.Make it £10 on the day to everyone...oh hang on...theres some bullshit reason it cant be done,best we all sign up for 23 games afterall or,as is clearly hapenning now,dont bother.
How does £1 really make any difference to the casual supporter?
People aren't going to turn away because its £18 instead of £17. And they aren't going to turn up because its £17 instead of £18.

There are no bullshit reasons. There is the fact that a mass drop in prices won't bring a mass increase in attendance large enough to result in the change at least breaking even.
matt_drfc

I'm glad they've upped the match day prices, makes the season ticket even more worth it! :lol:
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:I cant see how they can charge even more on the day.Well,if they want to attract the casual fans that clearly wont work.And if they cant attract us lot at £8 a game why the fark would we want to pay £18 on the day ? They might as well just have one turnstile instead of 4.Make it £10 on the day to everyone...oh hang on...theres some bullshit reason it cant be done,best we all sign up for 23 games afterall or,as is clearly hapenning now,dont bother.
How does £1 really make any difference to the casual supporter?
People aren't going to turn away because its £18 instead of £17. And they aren't going to turn up because its £17 instead of £18.

There are no bullshit reasons. There is the fact that a mass drop in prices won't bring a mass increase in attendance large enough to result in the change at least breaking even.
What about a £1 increase to people who already wont go at last years prices ? Once again you are arguing with me for the fun of it and not the point.You seem to be confused again,let me help you.... WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POOR ATTENDANCES,INCREASING PRICES FOR THE CASUAL SUPPORTER WHO GAVE UP ON US SEASONS AGO JUST ENSURES HE DOSENT TURN UP AGAIN THIS SEASON EITHER.Stick it up another tenner,they wont come whatever the price.

Board meeting.
Problem....Low attendances at home games.
Solutiion.....Quietness fills the room and then suddenly a voice from the back of the room "Put the prices up a quid !
Motion carried !

FFS!!
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote: What about a £1 increase to people who already wont go at last years prices ? Once again you are arguing with me for the fun of it and not the point.You seem to be confused again,let me help you.... WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POOR ATTENDANCES,INCREASING PRICES FOR THE CASUAL SUPPORTER WHO GAVE UP ON US SEASONS AGO JUST ENSURES HE DOSENT TURN UP AGAIN THIS SEASON EITHER.Stick it up another tenner,they wont come whatever the price.

Board meeting.
Problem....Low attendances at home games.
Solutiion.....Quietness fills the room and then suddenly a voice from the back of the room "Put the prices up a quid !
Motion carried !

FFS!!
Oh bless, such a predictable response. You can't possibly be wrong can you?

Attendances numbers aren't important. What's important is the revenue that they generate.
Ill explain it to you again, not that its worth it as you're too stupid to understand.
Halving the prices will not double the attendances. As such revenue will end up being less.
How on earth is that something the club should be thing to each?