Barrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Noel Leighton
ARNU

Couldn’t make it, sounds like I missed a good kip.

Roll on next season.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Don Beech 3

You are right tho that the lack of pressing is irritating. I feel like we're constantly inviting pressure.
Certainly agree with this, tactic seems to be that when oppo have the ball in their 3rd to not do anything until they are further upfield.
Can make Balanta and Wilkinson 'lazy' as some are saying but think it's our questionable tactic
Auntie Merge

It is really interesting reading all your comments. Far more interesting than being at yesterday's game.
I keep wondering if it is me, that I am bored with watching the Daggers, find it difficult to get enthusiastic about coming over... yesterday the housework seemed far more appealing than watching us play.
I am likely to renew my season ticket out of habit but not out of any real desire to see us play at the moment.

I am surprised to read elsewhere that Taylor has a 2 year contract. Wasn't he initially rumoured to be on a 3 month rolling contract? If that is the case, at what point was he given 2 years, and didn't the club learn anything at all by the Wayne Burnett experience?

Nice guy, good coach, but not a manager who can take us forward, with or without a budget.
Diggerthedog

Nice guy? From my understanding he is a complete tool, many players frozen out for long periods of time. Heard he has lost the plot a few times and once had to be thrown out the dressing room by Harris.

Is Hoyte still alive or did he upset the manager?
EssexDagger!

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:37 pm Nice guy? From my understanding he is a complete tool, many players frozen out for long periods of time. Heard he has lost the plot a few times and once had to be thrown out the dressing room by Harris.

Is Hoyte still alive or did he upset the manager?
Hoyte probably on the same naughty step as Harry Phipps
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Thought we actually played alright second half, not a world-beating performance but a considerable improvement on Dover. The frustrating thing is that Wright, Munns, Loft is actually my preferred three in midfield in that formation and they lacked control and impetus against their three (inc. that big lad).

Second half we were better with a flat four but didn't create enough to break them down. Another 10-20 minutes and maybe we'd have nicked one but not a terrible result, safe now and we go again next week
stanton101

Nice guy!
Tell that to gillingham fans.