Dag and Red own beer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Craig Unger has retweeted the following
https://twitter.com/mybeerbuzz/status/1 ... 63746?s=21
Alan

Crikey - 10.5% alcohol. That’s a little too potent for me.
BarkingRambo

Can’t wait to try it. Heavy but I’m sure the taste is great.

Another sign the owners are listening to us. We have moaned about the beers and can they get any American stuff over and now we have our own beer in production. Great stuff
NBDag

Probably not my tipple of choice, although the 10.5% is appealing :blink: but it’s good to see these things happening. Just little ways of giving the club more of a brand image, hopefully we can get some over in the club shop and bar.

Only complaint I have about this, which also goes I believe for some of the new tee shirts, is that I cannot stand this “Dag & Red” label that is used for us. Bit petty I know but it’s not our name and Dag & Red just does not read well.

Love,
NBDag...
BB-Dagger

NBDag wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 am Probably not my tipple of choice, although the 10.5% is appealing :blink: but it’s good to see these things happening. Just little ways of giving the club more of a brand image, hopefully we can get some over in the club shop and bar.

Only complaint I have about this, which also goes I believe for some of the new tee shirts, is that I cannot stand this “Dag & Red” label that is used for us. Bit petty I know but it’s not our name and Dag & Red just does not read well.

Love,
NBDag...
you could always change your user name to NBDag & Red