Good day all round

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
A S dagger97

Great to hear about the changes being made of the clubs image next season like the new/old badge we're going to be using and the building work around the ground sounds good.

And looking good on the pitch today we played with no fear and deserved the result so if we can have a bit of this freedom in our play next term we should be competing up there. 15 above relegation and 15 off the playoffs sounds a lot better than the position we've been in most of the season
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Dagger83

After all the worry and negativity, there's a real chance of finishing top half. Funny old game.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Sagres

Finishing the season strongly unbeaten in 4 games & 3 clean sheets against good teams all in the top half of the table around the play-offs!
Alan

Not a great first half, second half much better and their keeper was very busy. The save fro Balanta showed very strong hands, although he shouldn’t have had a chance to save it.

Loft was simply terrible first half. Balanta needs to up his work rate considerably on and off the ball; the constant first time flicks round the corner were just giving away possession. Wright had a decent game at right back, we might have found his position at last.
ARNU

Good effort today. I’d have given MOTM to Kandi, I thought Balanta had a good game and If I was going to have a go at any of them I’d say Loft was a bit half hearted 1st half. 3 up top was a bit more exciting than the defensive set ups we’ve seen.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

First half an hour Eastleigh had far too much time on the ball an crested some decent chances. From 30 onwards it was all us and we should have scored more, 4-4-2 played the right way is always effective, hope to see more of that next season. Kandi was brilliant and skinned his full back several times, good to see a winger running at a full back it seems like years since we’ve seen that.

Onto Braintree for the final away game, should be a good few of us there.

Come on you Daggers!
Dagdale

That was a job well done today and great viewing, Eastleigh were never a threat and if Loft and Wilko's hard shots right on target second half had deservedly gone in who could have complained about a 4-0 thrashing, certainly the busiest player on the pitch was their goalkeeper, well done lads and what great news coming from across the pond toward our little clubs future, thanks guys.
NBDag

Very good result. Strevs had them playing some good football to begin with, that usually cuts us open within minutes. Thought the first 35/40 was not very good for us, but once the goal went in we turned into a completely different team.

Kandi not getting motm was strange, he was like a man possessed today and it was great to see. If he finishes the season like this then it would be tough to not offer him another deal. Loft however was just so very bad. I’m genuinely worried that we will sign him seeing as Munns and Phipps struggle to get a sniff ahead of him.

All in all, a very Good Friday. Exciting times for this club and I’m really excited to see where we go. Regardless of who is in the dugout.
DaggerJoel11

Three points ✔
Clean sheet ✔
Dominant display ✔

Daggers capped a day of great news with a brilliant display against a backdrop of glorious heat.

MATCH REPORT... https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... astleigh-0
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''