Solihull

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

One of our better performances. Why can’t we convert a penalty ??? They had some lumps in their side didn’t they. Roll on next season.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

Was a strong performance from us. Not sure if they had rested players or not, but they didn’t look like a team gunning for the title. We were so much better in the second half and deserved to win and we probably would have if we had slightly different players on the field.

Our penalty hoodoo is baffling, I’m not sure if the players are aware of the record, but if they are then it is probably making it even harder for them to score.
Daggernewbie

NBDag wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:02 pm Was a strong performance from us. Not sure if they had rested players or not, but they didn’t look like a team gunning for the title. We were so much better in the second half and deserved to win and we probably would have if we had slightly different players on the field.

Our penalty hoodoo is baffling, I’m not sure if the players are aware of the record, but if they are then it is probably making it even harder for them to score.
Our record of penalty taking is :- missed 12 out of the 23 penalties

This is me and a load of others today :beg: only to be :thumbd:
daggersjeff

NBDag wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:02 pm Was a strong performance from us. Not sure if they had rested players or not, but they didn’t look like a team gunning for the title. We were so much better in the second half and deserved to win and we probably would have if we had slightly different players on the field.

To be fair, they would of had to turn over a big goal difference! :uhoh:

Thought we done enough to win it second 45, but would of liked to have seen Munns give em the run around later on!!
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:47 pm One of our better performances. Why can’t we convert a penalty ??? They had some lumps in their side didn’t they. Roll on next season.
Lumps they frightened me and I wasn`t on the pitch :eye: