Who would you like to see at Dagenham next season?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

Quite a few ex Daggers moving today. Doidge to Hibs and Nunn to Billericay
Oxhead

Munns to Dover and Jack Conners, remember him.
Did we attempt to re-sign Manny ?
Mark

Few players have baffled me more than Doidge. He was the best of a bad bunch when he was here but he controlled the ball further than he could kick it, and had no real quality. At FGR he looked fitter, quicker and a far better finisher. Couldn't quite believe it was the same player!
TommyD&R

Meanwhile Yeovil have signed Rhys Murphy. They’ve got Luke Wilkinson too. I wouldn’t have been disappointed if we signed either of those two, especially now Murphy has had a decent spell without injury.
TommyD&R

Ricky Miller has left Port Vale. Hasn’t worked out for him in league football but he’s guaranteed to get minimum 20 in our league. Would be a great signing.
Alan

Depends on whether he has been able to deal with his personal life.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c ... e-44441962
BarkingRambo

The club starts training now so I would certainly offer him to come in for a trial. We are a club that has offered people a chance to turn their lives around (Pennel and his knife point robbery if I'm remembering rightly and Wilkinson with his lazy badboy image, not sacking Labadie after his biting incident).

I was going to say that as he played for Luton under Still and Harris then he might know a thing or two about him but apparently that ended in a very bad way (https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/f ... es-1705981). In fact the article suggests the moment he doesn't score he ends up needing to go to court for something. It is risky but feels too big an opportunity to miss.
EssexDagger!

Would be a tremendous signing... remember watching him for Dover that season when he scored 45 goals in 46 games & thought would love to see him in the red & blue (now white) of the daggers! It never worked out for him
When he moved to Peterborough, but maybe the jump to league one was a little bridge to far, but no doubt he is a goal machine at this level!
Wouldn’t be surprised if likes of Bromley, Ebbsfleet snap him up!

Also how are Ebbsfleet making all this signings lately??? I thought they were skint!!! Signed Alex Lawless (Orient) yesterday, Gozi Ugwu (Chesterfield), Aswad Thomas (Sutton) & Ayo Obileye...
Have they put there financial struggles behind them?
Diggerthedog

EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:38 pm Would be a tremendous signing... remember watching him for Dover that season when he scored 45 goals in 46 games & thought would love to see him in the red & blue (now white) of the daggers! It never worked out for him
When he moved to Peterborough, but maybe the jump to league one was a little bridge to far, but no doubt he is a goal machine at this level!

Also how are Ebbsfleet making all this signings lately??? I thought they were skint!!! Signed Alex Lawless (Orient) yesterday, Gozi Ugwu (Chesterfield), Aswad Thomas (Sutton) & Ayo Obileye...
No thanks to Miller, could do without the drama.

The players ebbsfleet are signing are nowhere as good as the ones they are getting rid of, severely reduce budget but they do have a good manager for this league.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Wood, played mainly at CB last season.

Manny, is still without a club and I reckon we've still got an eye on him.

So who is going to play centre back next year ? And do you think we will play with 3 again ?
EssexDagger!

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:53 pm
EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:38 pm Would be a tremendous signing... remember watching him for Dover that season when he scored 45 goals in 46 games & thought would love to see him in the red & blue (now white) of the daggers! It never worked out for him

No thanks to Miller, could do without the drama.

The players ebbsfleet are signing are nowhere as good as the ones they are getting rid of, severely reduce budget but they do have a good manager for this league.

Didn’t some say the same about Wilkinson last year though, Digger?
PatrickJ1980

Apparently Craig Mackell-Smith to be released by Wycombe!
Wouldn’t Mind getting him back on a one year deal!
He can still do some damage at this level!
easthamdagger

What about Chris Dagnall,just released by Tranmere?
EssexDagger!

easthamdagger wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:32 pm What about Chris Dagnall,just released by Tranmere?
Taylor mentioned the other day that we’re only in the market for southern based players, with Dagnall being a scouser, I think chances will prob be unlikely
DaggerJoel11

Ricky Miller would be a risk but one that could pay off hugely. It hasn't quite worked out for him in the Football League but apparently that's more down to attitude than ability. If he returned to the National League, his career might just get back on track.

As for Chris Dagnall, he was spotted in Wrexham's pre-season training photos so it's highly likely he'll sign there.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''