Decision Time: Release or Retain?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

The arrival of Notts County to the seemingly-inescapable world of non-league football reinforced what we already knew about the standard of the National League next season. It will be as strong as ever, with one automatic promotion place and at least ten managers who will think they can realistically compete for it.

Therefore, if we're to be amongst the play-off mix, this summer period is arguably just as vital as when the first ball is kicked. The decision to offer contracts to certain players could prove crucial, which is why I've written a piece explaining why I'd let go certain members of the squad.

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/blog1/de ... -or-retain
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Alan

Interesting read. My only major disagreement is Lamar Reynolds. You say he’s been too inconsistent, but I think he’s been very consistent: consistently terrible.
EssexDagger!

Excellent write up Joel, agree with you on every player, hopefully Peter Taylor has a similar view otherwise we could be in for a long season next year.