Where are they now

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
leewilson wrote: My post above was based on the fact that you never fail to mention your heroic act of criticising Arber and him looking a hypocrite months later, when Arber's name pops up on the forum.
What's really sad is that it's pretty clear that arnu has had to go and dig up a link to a 4 month old story just to give himself an opportunity to draw some attention to himself again and bleat on about how he had a go at a player that left us 2 years a go.
Your quite capable of starting your own rows without having to join a gang.
I suppose I should be careful. Otherwise you might say something nasty about me and then create yourself an opportuntiy to relive your imagined glory in a couple of years time.
Your so big and clever after all.
ARNU

I cant see a sob story anywhere,not from me anyway.He made himself look a complete mug without too much help from me.The fact Im happy to regurgitate it occasionally is just another reason maybe people should behave when they are in the public eye.I also remember him sliding on both knees into the goal at Wembley with the play off trophy.So I didn't ever dislike him,just his on-line idiocy.

At the time he was getting booed and abused from the stands,again without my help(Alright I may have booed but that's about it).If I remember correctly he played with an injury which meant he wasn't at his best.He then told JS he was fit to play yet played poorly for quite a while(1 point in 50 something was it?)John Stills bad call ultimately.Alright I called him old and slow,he was old 34 at the time and quite a bit slower than in his prime(Cant be any real arguments there,the player himself admits it was a mistake now).Despite all this I wasn't subjecting him to the vile abuse that others were on here,even spoke out against it,but you wont remember that Im sure.One bright young fellow had race issues as well as Arber ones from what I recall,might have even been a mate of yours but Im not sure about that.You know who I mean anyway.It was all on twatter and way beyond any boundary Id step across.

I was a big fan of Peter Gain so not sure how you could bring him up in this conversation Lee.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !