Where are they now

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Still playing...would you believe it ?
Must be in goal surely :lol: http://www.huntspost.co.uk/sport/footba ... _1_3238736
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TommyD&R

He actually said on facebook that he put in a shift up front for them, and he also announced his retirement from playing on there last month. Think hes gonna struggle to find a new coaching job after the ozil thing
IanC

What ozil thing tommy?
TommyD&R

He was arsenal academy coach for around 10 years, so obviously he always had a bit of insiders knowledge on what was going on in the first team, so when he was told ozil was on his way to the club he put a few bob on it in the bookies and got a fair bit back. He got suspended by the club in the end but he would've gotten away with it if he didn't post it on twitter!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23985154
Kevin

What a dufus! :roll:
IanC

Oh yeah forgot that.was he just suspended or did ho lose gonner job.
ARNU

He dosent talk his bollux on there anymore funnily enough.He used to tell everyone his every thought even before we outed him he was banging on about how he was thinking of coaching the following year.Then getting all offended when I dared to say he was a bit slower than when in his prime,in the same breathe as talking about Giggs and Scholes being too old for Man Utd and what he'd like to do to Andy Murrays girlfriend.Skills of a footballer brain of a footballer.I better go and hide now in case he kicks my ass or something.
TommyD&R

IanC wrote:Oh yeah forgot that.was he just suspended or did ho lose gonner job.
Yeah he lost his job properly about a month later
TommyD&R

ARNU wrote:He dosent talk his bollux on there anymore funnily enough.He used to tell everyone his every thought even before we outed him he was banging on about how he was thinking of coaching the following year.Then getting all offended when I dared to say he was a bit slower than when in his prime,in the same breathe as talking about Giggs and Scholes being too old for Man Utd and what he'd like to do to Andy Murrays girlfriend.Skills of a footballer brain of a footballer.I better go and hide now in case he kicks my ass or something.
Youre not wrong, he always seemed to think the sun shined out of his arse.
leewilson

ARNU wrote:He dosent talk his bollux on there anymore funnily enough.He used to tell everyone his every thought even before we outed him he was banging on about how he was thinking of coaching the following year.Then getting all offended when I dared to say he was a bit slower than when in his prime,in the same breathe as talking about Giggs and Scholes being too old for Man Utd and what he'd like to do to Andy Murrays girlfriend.Skills of a footballer brain of a footballer.I better go and hide now in case he kicks my ass or something.

Never heard that story before.............
ARNU

leewilson wrote:

I seem to remember you defending your hero at the time too.What was it he said ? Something like "My family have to read all this stuff and it might hurt their feelings".Lucky they never had to read the Andy Murray girlfriend stuff then really.(Far worse and more upsetting for any family member to read than me saying he was a bit slower in later years)If you act like a moron on social media(and he did exactly that)then its hardly unfair if someone calls you out on it.Defend him all you like but I wouldn't hold him up as some sort of role model for behaviour online.

Like I said then...They love the adulation but they don't like the stick.When he was caught acting like a moron even his sycophantic followers all distanced themselves from the actual point.Why was that? Well he ****** up didn't he.Has to have a private members only account now to save him from himself.Footballers shouldn't have social media unless they can take a bit of stick and more importantly behave on it.
leewilson

ARNU wrote:
leewilson wrote:

I seem to remember you defending your hero at the time too.What was it he said ? Something like "My family have to read all this stuff and it might hurt their feelings".Lucky they never had to read the Andy Murray girlfriend stuff then really.(Far worse and more upsetting for any family member to read than me saying he was a bit slower in later years)If you act like a moron on social media(and he did exactly that)then its hardly unfair if someone calls you out on it.Defend him all you like but I wouldn't hold him up as some sort of role model for behaviour online.

Like I said then...They love the adulation but they don't like the stick.When he was caught acting like a moron even his sycophantic followers all distanced themselves from the actual point.Why was that? Well he ****** up didn't he.Has to have a private members only account now to save him from himself.Footballers shouldn't have social media unless they can take a bit of stick and more importantly behave on it.
I did defend him at the time because at the time, it was undeserved. Despite him being a bit of a moron since, it doesn't make the abuse he was getting at the time right. Furthermore, I didn't think he deserved some of the stick fans were giving him at the time anyway.
My post above was based on the fact that you never fail to mention your heroic act of criticising Arber and him looking a hypocrite months later, when Arber's name pops up on the forum.

Perhaps, I should create another thread based on Peter Gain and you can comment on how he was loaned in the same time as Arber before repeating your sob/hero story again.
NickMurphy

Peter Gain was, and still is my hero.
Daggers No 2 Fan

leewilson wrote: My post above was based on the fact that you never fail to mention your heroic act of criticising Arber and him looking a hypocrite months later, when Arber's name pops up on the forum.
What's really sad is that it's pretty clear that arnu has had to go and dig up a link to a 4 month old story just to give himself an opportunity to draw some attention to himself again and bleat on about how he had a go at a player that left us 2 years a go.
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
leewilson wrote: My post above was based on the fact that you never fail to mention your heroic act of criticising Arber and him looking a hypocrite months later, when Arber's name pops up on the forum.
What's really sad is that it's pretty clear that arnu has had to go and dig up a link to a 4 month old story just to give himself an opportunity to draw some attention to himself again and bleat on about how he had a go at a player that left us 2 years a go.
Your quite capable of starting your own rows without having to join a gang.