Mike the PA Man

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Posting this for anyone interested.

From Mike Jones, the PA Man at the Daggers. Copied from his Facebook page with permission

Dear All

You may have noticed that I am no longer part of Phoenix98FM after 9 years . Met some fabulous people and made some good friends but time moves on and so must I

So along with Brian Ager we have created a brand new station that will run 24/7 and be available in an app. That is imminent

We are called Homemade Radio

At this moment we are streaming 7 days a week with live programming on Saturday nights

Please join me here tonight at 8pm for the Music Engine

Join Brian from 10pm for From the Underworld

No ads ,no news ,no travel , no weather

Just music

No chart stuff ,no artist featuring other artist , no rap ,no grime , no bullshit

Rock n Roll , Blues and Soul . Brand new , very old , unheard of and rarely played

Give us a try

Twitter@homemaderaydio
Facebook. Homemaderadio

Listen here
https://juice.citrus3.com:2199/start/homemaderadio/?

Thank you
jag

It's a shame Mike is leaving the Daggers, always thought he had one of the best PA voices,( if you could hear him ) As I am opposite in the Sieve and the speaker system is awful, and needs to be updated for next season, good luck to Mike in his new ventures.
Daggerman

Does the article say he is leaving?
jag

Oooopps! sorry I read the 1st line of his message and assumed that he was our PA in connection with his broadcasting show ( must read the whole articles next time) however the PA system situation still applies.