Harfield

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

Checking his twitter, looks like he’s not re-signing..
Alan

Meh.
BB-Dagger

Can’t say I’m that bothered to be honest, but I liken it to someone going on Dragons Den to ask for investment and to be offered what he asked for only to say “ nah shove it” can’t imagine he would get another club at our level or above.
EssexDagger!

No great loss... 2-3 good games out of 46 last season, seems like a nice guy but not a player who is gonna help us in a potential promotion charge.

Better out there to be had......
Lcbdagger

Every wage saved for someone who might not play more than 10 games next season is additional funds for a stronger squad in my mind
NBDag

Not a loss at all as far as I am concerned. Find it strange that he said no to us, as I don’t get who else would be calling his agent, but oh well. As already said, money saved that can be channelled into bigger and better.
ARNU

Not good enough. I fail to see how anyone would think he was. Probably be more successful and get a game if he drops a league or two.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

NBDag wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:17 am Not a loss at all as far as I am concerned. Find it strange that he said no to us, as I don’t get who else would be calling his agent, but oh well. As already said, money saved that can be channelled into bigger and better.
Why is it strange?
He probably knows he'll be a squad player, but might have a chance of playing more regularly somewhere else. He's not going to be earning much either way, so would be better off playing games if he thinks he can show he could play at a higher level and earn a move up.
NBDag

I said why I thought it was strange in the rest of that sentence... Would be interested to see where he goes as I don’t think he has showed enough to play regularly at this level.