Fixtures

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Now out, not happy that Notts away is a Tuesday night!

Home against Woking first and Ebbsfleet is the xmas games.
EssexDagger!

8 games in August alone!!... busy period indeed! Need another striker before season starts as if anything was to happen to Reece Grant injury wise, then we could be in a bit of a pickle...

Harrogate,Yeovil and Chesterfield all within the first month, so no doubt we will know more about this new squad even before September begins...

COYD
EssexDagger!

Also, anybody have any idea when the BT sport TV games are announced so we can get on with making travel plans for trains/hotels etc
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Getting up to go to Ebbsfleet on New Years’ day is going to be a struggle isn’t it
Dagger42

Boxing Day and New years day ,we are Ebbsfleet and Dover are playing Bromley, would thought better for travel on bank holiday if we had Bromley and Dover played Ebbsfleet?
Bluenose

Please can the Boxing Day game stay as a 3pm kick off this year?
DevonDagger

My circumstances will be different to the majority here, but it's all worked out pretty well for me personally. Like said before me, would have preferred Notts County on a Saturday personally.

There's already been a change - Bromley (H) is now on 4th September instead of 3rd as it's on BT Sport. 7.45pm kick off.
Dagdale

Shame about Notts County as remember going up there a Tuesday night last time think the year we blew out of the EFL and although goalless we were robbed, lovely top notch all covered ground with the bonus of Hooters up the road. With almost a complete new outfit of players be interesting to see if we can kick start fairly well with a far harder start than previous seasons. What's happened? not just one Shots game on a Saturday but two? Chesterfield away, not too great a time for a rail bargain, tip go through Birmingham via Marylebone, its an hour from New Street and the two separate journeys will save just allow for good time for connections. Funny times now with BTsport cameras?
DCLM

Woking fan here in peace,
given that our first game back in the NL is at yours I am guessing that around 300-400 will turn up. I have always enjoyed visiting your ground easy to get to and a nice pub just down the road.
I hope that there will be no repeat of our last encounter when my wife and I run to avoid stones that were being thrown. I have no doubt that our yoof lunatic fringe started it but a few more old bill might help. Anyway good luck for the season and see you all soon.
Dagdale

Welcome back to the NationaL League, can honestly say this coming season a very good chance two thirds of the teams competing in it will be up for the summit big time, so many teams bringing in experience and this League is taking off so well now with BT sport camera's featuring every team during the season, eyes are everywhere. I can also honestly say IF u show respect, we, daggers supporters have thankfully no issues with away fans, winding up each other and non violent rivalry is always part of the football terrace banter and we ain't any different, decisions during a game, who ate all the pies? and some that get near the mark will inevitable happen, whatever? but we should all come as one at the end of the day Ambassadors to our football club!