Ricay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

They’ve somehow managed to sign Craig Robson. I would’ve happily had him back if he was available. They’ve got Loft too but I doubt anyone’s too bothered. Also Gavin Gunning who played against us in the playoff final. Thought the big spending had cooled over there but maybe not.
IanC

Still end in 😢😢😢😢
And our Craig lad has turned out to be a bit of a mercenary,I’d be amazed if Currie/Barnet we’re letting him or wanted him to go!
If it’s the usual “we couldn’t compete” nonsense,then I guess tampons going for it.
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 pm Still end in 😢😢😢😢
And our Craig lad has turned out to be a bit of a mercenary,I’d be amazed if Currie/Barnet we’re letting him or wanted him to go!
If it’s the usual “we couldn’t compete” nonsense,then I guess tampons going for it.
They wanted him to go, need to off load several more before they can bring anymore in. Apparently the previous manager signed a squad of 30 of whom all were mediocre, sound familiar? Barnet fans really didn’t like him anyway so easy decision for all involved.
ARNU

Given that club ownership normally ends in tears, ol Tampax has certainly displayed commitment, what’s this , his 3rd or 4th season there?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

I think you will find Mr Tamplin has just performed another one of his magic money tricks with the latest AGP entity to be wound up.

The figures involved make for quite horrific reading!
SUSSEX DAGGER

IanC wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 pm Still end in 😢😢😢😢

Sounds like he,has been a bit of a naughty boy , because it seems that to all intense and purposes he was a free agent as he looks like he was sacked by Barnet.

No doubt in fullness,of time more will be revealed but Barnet make no secret he has left the Club after a disciplinary hearing that also appears to involve league.
CrownDagger

Posted a photo of the squad pissed and getting on laughing gas apparently
Mark

That's his fault is it?
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 pm I think you will find Mr Tamplin has just performed another one of his magic money tricks with the latest AGP entity to be wound up.

The figures involved make for quite horrific reading!
Well he could turn up back here one,day and this time no amount of protest or votes will stop him if our current owners say thats enough, all he needs is the wonga

Notice that the safety net of the Members shareholding is no longer relevent under the new shareholdings, no announcement made of course and all we have now is a few peoples word . Remind me were we not there just a season.ago, its just this time the current owner will not have to appease anybody
TommyD&R

They’ve got Wes Thomas too. I’ve lost count of the number of former Daggers they’ve had over the last few years. They’re trying to match Orient and Barnet
Voice of reason

Heard the madness is continuing there
Alan

What’s going on now?
BarkingRambo

I noticed Wes Thomas was in team of week for Notts County a couple weeks ago so I guess that transfer collapsed
Mark

Good player at this level Thomas. Would've had him.
dagger4eva

I think this could answer it .................

http://www.theconferenceforum.co.uk/thread/66474

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: