Chambers (2016)
Hemmings (2015)
Hines (2016)

Cureton (2015)
Doidge (2016)
Goldberg (2015)
Yusuff (2015)
Nouble (2015)
Last edited by matt_drfc on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 20 times in total.
dagger4eva

That does look pretty desperate when you see it all set out like that :?

Out of those offered a contract I'm expecting Hoyte & Gayle to stay.

I think Zavon will get himself fit and end up elsewhere and I have a feeling some-one like Luton are going to turn Goldberg's head with the sign of £ notes and he will be off too.

Also doesn't look too promising on the Obafemi front if that hasn't been tied up by now.
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:That does look pretty desperate when you see it all set out like that :?

Out of those offered a contract I'm expecting Hoyte & Gayle to stay.

I think Zavon will get himself fit and end up elsewhere and I have a feeling some-one like Luton are going to turn Goldberg's head with the sign of £ notes and he will be off too.

Also doesn't look too promising on the Obafemi front if that hasn't been tied up by now.
I have a feeling all 4 will stay, Goldberg was brought in by Burnett so reckon he will stay, if he was brought in by Still then Luton yeah.. I hope Obafemi does stay, think he's got something to give.
PaulHornchurch

With hundreds of players being released, and our limited budget we can afford to play the waiting game over the next 3 weeks.

Also this time last year everybody inside football felt we were certain to get relegated so we weren't a real attraction.

That is not the case now.

Some players were looking for silly money a few weeks ago, now they are starting to panic and demands are dropping. I know one player, not D&R, was told six clubs were interested at the end of the season, he's spoken to them all and now it's none.
IanC

R.e. the crap above.Have a day off worrying people its still bloody may!We always have to wait it out this time of year to see whos left.Come august we will have enough players to go,in wayne we trust.
IanC

just switch off relax and enjoy your summer is the cricket season for christ's sake
dagger4eva

Pipe down Mr.C

"We'll moan if we want, we'll moan if we want"

In fact I might see if I can get in touch with Grandad and get him to join in the fun!! :mrgreen: :lol:
IanC

oh god please don't mate
Auntie Merge

I'll get my boots.... :roll:

Just wish everyone would chill out. Early days yet.
matt_drfc

Everyone is chilled out, we're just 'Discussing all things Dagenham & Redbridge' :D
SUSSEX DAGGER

So lets put these departures into some sort of context,

A Goalkeeper who was hot and cold and lacked the one thing that any Pro Footballer should have in his armoury, ability to kick the bloody thing.

Another Goalkeeper who showed glimpses of ability but also showed he was nowhere near ready.

A Midfielder who appeared often as a new moon.

A Striker who could not hit water if he fell out of a boat.

A Left back that ball watched so often its a wonder we did not charge him for a ticket.

A couple of Youngsters who did not even make the starting line ups on a number of occasions at the Teams we leant them to.

Now we have a Centre Half asking to leave who has been shown up since he was asked to pass a ball 10 yards rather then hoofing it 50. It remains to be seen if anybody is buying what he is offering but I don't think they will be banging down the doors.

All in all I was more disappointed when the Mrs left me and that is saying something.
Lcbdagger

No problems at all from me about many that have left... just needs a wholesale purchase of new players in almost all positions now... if the manager gets it right then we will be have a hungry young team next season... if his purchases are Dickson esque however then we are going to be backwards from where we were this year. Almost certainly more pressure on the bottom of the league next season as I see both Luton and Cambridge in the top 8 to 10.
Diggerthedog

Some clubs a as few as 6 contracted players in our division. So many players flying about at the moment clubs will be silly to start offering contracts early as most contract run out end of June in the pro game.
ARNU

Nothing wrong with a clearout,apart from maybe Femi I wont be missing any of them that have gone.Shame about Saunders as I felt he was a good player but if you spend all your time injured you aren't much use.I have similar feelings about Billy Bingham,a great player but a bit delicate.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
USADAGGER nick

Does anyone think that this Spanish training camp means we'll have a spaniard or two in preseason