4 years!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5B18d-vt1p8

Enjoy.

My personal favourite memory was watching robbo come steaming out to punch the ball twice at the end on the big screen through my fingers. The tension!
matt_drfc

TommyD&R wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5B18d-vt1p8

Enjoy.

My personal favourite memory was watching robbo come steaming out to punch the ball twice at the end on the big screen through my fingers. The tension!
Haha yes! Amazing day
Mike the Dagger

Never fails to make me smile!!
dagger4eva

Love the pic!

One thing I remember from that game - that I never ever felt in any sporting scenario before was my the feeling I had of physical sickness.

Only for approx the last 20 odd minutes or so (after Nursey scored). I have probably never enjoyed a game any less than I did then. Remember standing there gagging every 30 seconds or so through a mixture of excitement & nerves.

When the full time whistle finally went I didn't cheer I just laughed. Laughed out loud for about 1 minute or so and then the realistation of what we had just achieved hit me!

Great times and for anyone that EVER says they don't want to go up "because we'll come straight back down" should just take a moment to think about how they felt when we had that last promotion.
I would take that at the drop of a hat without a seconds' thought!
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Bought the programme with me to uni and going through it now - Doey and Lewington look so young. By the way, did Robbo ever get a testimonial?
TommyD&R

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Bought the programme with me to uni and going through it now - Doey and Lewington look so young. By the way, did Robbo ever get a testimonial?
He got one in 2007 against west ham, i turned up thinking i could get a ticket on the gate and got turned away!
TommyD&R

dagger4eva wrote:Great times and for anyone that EVER says they don't want to go up "because we'll come straight back down" should just take a moment to think about how they felt when we had that last promotion.
Yeah spot on, i enjoyed the league 1 season just as much as the promotion season anyway! I'd love for it to happen again
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:Love the pic!

One thing I remember from that game - that I never ever felt in any sporting scenario before was my the feeling I had of physical sickness.

Only for approx the last 20 odd minutes or so (after Nursey scored). I have probably never enjoyed a game any less than I did then. Remember standing there gagging every 30 seconds or so through a mixture of excitement & nerves.

When the full time whistle finally went I didn't cheer I just laughed. Laughed out loud for about 1 minute or so and then the realistation of what we had just achieved hit me!

Great times and for anyone that EVER says they don't want to go up "because we'll come straight back down" should just take a moment to think about how they felt when we had that last promotion.
That was the beer Paul!
bearaab

Great day, great game, great chuckle brothers photo. Hope they weren't there against Orient, want them to only have bad memories.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:Great day, great game, great chuckle brothers photo. Hope they weren't there against Orient, want them to only have bad memories.
Sorry to piss on your strawberries but they were there against Orient.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Masked Man

dagger4eva wrote:
Funnily enough, I had that too!! Most of the second half!Never had it before, or since!