Worst ever dagger

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mikins

Ahmed Abdullah. every day of the week. a man too crap for Barnet should say it all.

Olly Lee was almost as cack and I have a mate whose a Birmingham fan who'd happily sell him back to barnet for nothing ^_^
Sorry about your damn luck!
TommyD&R

Mikins wrote:Ahmed Abdullah. every day of the week. a man too crap for Barnet should say it all.

Olly Lee was almost as cack and I have a mate whose a Birmingham fan who'd happily sell him back to barnet for nothing ^_^
I quite liked olly lee during the season back in league 2, probably not championship standard so it makes sense if hes not performing at birmingham
Daggers No 2 Fan

TommyD&R wrote:
Mikins wrote:Ahmed Abdullah. every day of the week. a man too crap for Barnet should say it all.

I quite liked olly lee during the season back in league 2, probably not championship standard so it makes sense if hes not performing at birmingham
Olli Lee wasn't even League 2 standard. He was garbage and made Elito look hard to knock off the ball.

I think even Barnet were surprised that Birmingham wanted him.
daggersjeff

No mention of Ryan Hall? Shabazz six gun Baidoo?
Mike the Dagger

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
Olli Lee wasn't even League 2 standard. He was garbage and made Elito look hard to knock off the ball.

I think even Barnet were surprised that Birmingham wanted him.
Trouble was, Ollie Lee got a neck injury watching the ball fly over his head. The few times we actually gave it to him in midfield he did ok. He'd fit much better in Wayne's team than he did in Still's.
Ilford Dagger wrote:Matt Jones wasn't actually the worst ever player in terms of ability as he had a lot but he was a lazy player who could & should have contributed a lot more than he actually did, he was frustrating to watch no question & his attitude was also not what it should have been at times.
The worst player was probably Stuart Douglas with (dis)honourable mentions for others inc Robert Gill, Tristram Whitman, Jamie Day.
Oh dear, the Matt Jones was lazy legend trotted out again! Total cliché, totally untrue.

Whitman was shite though. Gill hardly got a kick to prove it either way.
ARNU

What about boomerang players Taiwo,Strevens,Akinde or Dom Green ? All fackin useless 2nd time round.(Actually Akinde was cack both times)
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

I don't recall Taiwo or Strevens ever leaving and then returning.

Dom Green simply looked just bereft of any confidence whatsoever on his return and agree with you regarding Akinde.

Actually, just dawned on me - without looking back through the 5 pages of this thread, I don't believe a certain Mr Dickson has had a mention yet????

When a thread like this gets created in about 5 years time, I think Dickson will be hot in people's memory as one of the worst ever!

Lazy, dis-interested, thought he was far too good for League 2 and Dagenham and generally just an all round shit player! Was a relief to see had been let go!
Lcbdagger

Strevens returned in 2013 did he not?
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:I don't recall Taiwo or Strevens ever leaving and then returning.
REALLY? Taiwo came back on loan in the League One season, and Strevens was here for the last part of the 2012/2013 season
Mark

I didn't ever really feel Dickson was disinterested tbh. Strevs was unfortunately pretty bad when he came back but his first period gets him a pass.
Pondfield Dagger

leon braitwaite for me.. in 03/04 i unfortunately had a season ticket he scored 1 home league goal all season, he was picked near enough every week even though he couldn't hit a barn door...unbelievable it was... looking at stats he played in 17/21 home games that year...
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:I don't recall Taiwo or Strevens ever leaving and then returning.
Well they did.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mikins

Phil Walsh as a defender. Dont get me wrong, loved the guy and all but he scared the shit out of me trying to head the ball back to Lewy, if he was a defender then I'm a 30 goal a year striker.
Sorry about your damn luck!