Fan Reactions

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

We’re thinking of doing instant post match fan reactions after home games to put into the podcasts the following week. Is that something that people would like to take part in? Let us know and if there’s enough interest we’ll start doing it from the Yeovil game.
len

You will have to make it adult only broadcast when we lose a game.
NBDag

Yeah I think some people’s interviews will sound like they’re talking in Morse Code with the amount of beeps dubbed over it. Would be interesting to hear though and pretty entertaining knowing how our results tend to go.
ARNU

The football fan is a fickle creature and if we lose it goes without saying that the manager/ board/ players are all tnucs of the highest order who deserve shooting / sacking / public humiliation. Give us a win and Sir Peter Taylor gets the keys to the city.

So, in essence, it might be an amusing thing to do but the reactions will be highly predictable.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

I wouldn’t bother. When we win the team and coaches would be brilliant, when they lose they’d be useless.
Ally Fraser

A podcast version of Arsenal Fan TV
Dr Monkatron

We’ll be doing our first fan reactions after the game today if anyone is interested in having a few words about the match.

We’ll be situated by the Carling Stand exit near the supporters club about 10mins after the game ends so pop over and have a chat with us. Beeper at the ready.
A S dagger97

Can't wait to listen to these after that game :thumbu: :yay:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
RampantDuke

Ally Fraser wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:09 pm A podcast version of Arsenal Fan TV
That Quigley fam, he's like the f***ing nuts, get wot I'm saying blud? Geezer done it in the last minute bruv, know wot I mean, he's f***ing mustard mate, best player we ever signed fam, you get me?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!