Capital One Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:The seedings only keep sides apart dont think it prevents a home tie othereise how did we get Coventry at Home two seasons ago
The draw is seeded
First ball out is a seeded team at home and
Will play the the first unseeded team drawn.

The third ball out comes from the unseeded pot drawn at home to the foutth team drawn from the seeded pot.

This rotates throughout the draw so we could get a home draw.
Well thats how it has been explained to me
Daggerfan

Just got a text from the club. It's Brentford at home on 11th August
Daggerfan

Sorry it's the week commencing 11th August
Lcbdagger

Can't complain about that draw... early season Home game to generate a decenmt crowd with a fairly local team... potentially a couple of ex-Daggers playing and no need to go with too much expectation now they have been promoted (I really thought we had last season's game in the bag).
redboy

What do you call decent? 1500 if we're lucky.

Regarding the competition as a whole, what do people think about it being scrapped? We are to the best of my knowledge the only league I know with 2 national cup competitions. Is less more when it comes to the additional games? Are there really any financial rewards unless you get a live game or reach the latter stages? Just be interested to hear peoples' views.
ThatRoundThing

Not sure if I've missed this somewhere or our club hasn't announced the fact as other clubs have.
Paying Adults can buy up to 5 Kids For A Quid tickets at all the First Round Capital One matches.
It might benefit some of you lot.

http://mobile.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/ ... 46005.aspx